Vidcon

Shelby

  We just arrived at our meet up. I knew there would be pretty girls but holy crap these girls are beautiful! I know why they are here. Look how many girls are around us right now. All for Will. They could surround Liam, or Nathan but no. Will is who they are here for. Am I jealous? A little bit. He is giving them attention. I know he has to but they don't have to hold hands or get on his back. They aren't his girlfriend.

Will

  Not many people are here for Shelby. This was more of a Cube thing but I let her tag along. No one knew she would be here so not many people are asking for pictures with her. I can tell something is wrong with her, but what? After the people surrounding me were gone I grabbed Shelby's hand and began to walk. She had a puzzled face but I knew what I was doing so I just smiled. A few people looked at us walking away but I don't care. I took her by a building where no one was. "What's wrong?" I ask." Nothing." She says plainly. "Okay well I guess I'll go back to the girls." I say knowing she would react."What!" She half yelled." I'm kidding, I'm kidding." I say. Then it hits me."Wait, are you jealous ?" I ask. She nods her head. "Shelby why?" She shrugs her shoulders."Shelby don't be jealous. I love you. You and only you. These other girls are pretty but do you see all the makeup on there face. With out that makeup they aren't half as pretty as you. They never have a chance with me. They are fans for God's sake. Shelby I only love you!" I say making her blush. Then to her surprise I kiss her. Soft at first then more passionate. We continue to kiss until we hear a scream. We turn around expecting some fangirl however we see Graser. "Omg my ship is real !" He says. Okay maybe it was a fangirl."Graser what are you doing?" We ask." I saw you guys walk off but you never came back so I came to look for you and I then I found you basically making out." He says making me laugh."Welp I will leave now. Bye !" He says and walks off. "Now, where were we." I say and laugh.

______________________________________

I will be starting the one shots book soon I promise !

Q.O.T.D- Who all do you ship ?

As always I will be replying in the comments. Have a good day/night. BBBYYYEEE !!!!

                         ~Author