Will's Arrival

Shelby

It took me an hour to put on my make-up then I was off to the airport. I made sure that I was there earlier than I needed to be, thirty minutes earlier to be exact. I hadn't thought of what we could do. Now that I'm thinking about it we will be there alone. Will has told Graser and Liam that he has to stay with me earlier then expected. Of course Liam has talked to me about it. He is the only one who knows I like Will. Liam is a sweet man, he has beautiful eye's but he hasn't found anyone he likes. He has had girlfriends but none stayed. He doesn't seem to bothered by it though. As I was thinking of Liam I got a text from Will.

Will:
Plane just landed, see you in a bit :)

Shelby:
Okay ! :)

I had to text Liam. We never talked about how it would be just Will and I.

Shelby:
LIAM!!! IT IS JUST GOING TO BE WILL AND I AT MY APARTMENT. WHAT DO I DO!?!

Liam:
Whoa calm down. Be yourself. You never know maybe he likes you to ;)

I didn't know how to respond to Liam and I knew Will would approach my car any minute now so I just waited and thought about what Liam said. If he likes me he would show some sort of sign right ? And if I am myself around him then I will know if he likes the real me. Just as I was about to text Will I heard a very cute British accent. "Hi Shelby !" He said. I looked up at him. He is even more cute in person. "Hello Will !" I said and gave him a hug. I hope this doesn't become awkward.

______________________________________

Hello Lovely Readers. I hope you Loves have had a good day/night I definitely have. So a few things I have to say. First thing is the question of the day. Who should reveal their feelings for the other first Shelby or Will ? Also a following question. How should they reveal their feelings ? Second thing is you guys are doing amazing with the support ! I love writing and you guys are making it an amazing experience ! And last thing is if you have any questions about me, or my stories, or anything really you can ask them in the comments. As always I will be replying in the comments and thanks for the support my Loves. BBBYYYEEEE !!

~Author