The Olympic Shames!

Chris: Last time on Total Drama, our competitors had to search the forest for the hairy, scary, Sasquatch! After hours of searching, the Ferocious Tigers came across the Sasquatch and then the Soaring Eagles did too and things got interesting!  Tom and Jen ditched the challenge to search for footage in my cottage to save Kitty and Carrie's friendship. But so did Heather and Alejandro in a dirty attempt to sabotage Kitty and Carrie's friendship later.  In order to decide which team would take the Sasquatch back to me, Geoff and Brody had an epic Rock, Paper, Scissors battle, which wasn't so epic. The Soaring Eagles brought the Sasquatch back to me and won the challenge, leaving Geoff to take the catapult home! Find out who's the next to go on Total Drama Return of Camp Wawanakwa!

(Theme Song)

Chris: (on the loudspeaker) WAKE UP CAMPERS! Your challenge starts in 20 minutes!

(At the Soaring Eagles Boys Cabin)

Jacques: Ugh! My ears are gonna start bleeding because of that guy! I hate him so much.

Noah: (reading a book in his bed) Yeah well you better be getting used to it by now. (Mutters) Idiot.

Junior: (gets up and stretches) My back hurts so much. (Goes over to Brody's bed) Hey, Brody. You okay?

Brody: Yeah dude. I just miss my buddy Geoff. I wish we woulda just lost last challenge so he'd still be here.

Junior: But then you could've went home instead! Look, I'm sure Geoff would want you to win for him.

Jacques: Or he might not. Better just quit Brody. You're worthless anyway. (Noah throws his book at Jacques) Ow!!

Brody: (sighs) First my girl MacArthur and now this! Whhyyy!

Junior: Um, there there. Where's Ryan? I could use some help here.

Noah: I heard him say something about leaving to do his daily morning workout. Who knows where the heck he is.

Jacques: Well, I am going to talk to Josee. Bye morons. (Heads outside the cabins) Meh Oui! Josee. There you are.

Josee: Hello Jacques. Ready to take the gold again? I wonder what the challenge will be.

Jacques: I have good news. Brody is a wreck after Geoff leaving. He will be so easy to eliminate!

Josee: Yes!

Chris: Get ready for the Olympics! This one's gonna be a good one!

Josee: The Olympics?! Things just got even easier! (Laughs maniacally)

Jacques: (laughs with her) I know! We won't even have to cheat on this one. (Continues laughing as Kitty comes out from her team's cabin a few feet away)

Kitty: (to herself) Eeeww. Why must my day start of with seeing those two?
Well better go stomach down breakfast.

(At the Ferocious Tiger's table in the mess hall)

Chef: (to Kitty) So would you like your paste with our without bugs in it.

Kitty: Um, without please. (Chef gives her one with bugs as Kitty narrows her eyes) Thanks. (Sits down at the team's table)

Heather: Oh hey Kitty. So, how are things with you and Carrie?

Kitty: Much better. Thanks to Tom and Jen everything is good again. Thanks for that again guys.