Chapter 8 - Go Back

A little late upload (:

--------------

Brooklyn's POV

I shot up, panting and my face was hot.

It was darker in the house, I guess I slept for a really long time.

I checked my phone, 4:43AM. What the hell? I slept for a LONG time.

"Damn..." I said rubbing my temples.

Hopefully the guys didn't mind me sleeping for a shit ton of time.

I sat in the dark, and thought.

I thought of everything, and my thoughts became scary for me.

I made up my mind on things as I saw Mitch walk into the living room, holding a glass of water in his hand.

"Hey...we thought you like died or something. I just needed some water."

"Mitch I need to talk to you..."

"What is it Brooke?"

"I can't...love you right now." My heart broke once I said it, but it was true.

"W-What do you mean?" he stuttered.

"I'm putting all of you guys in danger and I just...need to leave California. Liam doesn't know about my friend Allison, who lives in Rhode Island. She's told me many times I could live with her if I wanted to, and I think that's what I'm gonna do."

"Does this mean your breaking up with me?"

"I'm afraid so...I'm so sorry Mitch. I'll be back in a while, once this whole thing blows over."

"Okay, tell me this. What did Liam do to you?"

"You want the whole truth?"

"Yes."

"My dad and Liam's dad were best friends and wanted us to be together, married actually. I refused, and my dad and Liam were pissed. Liam forced me to have sex with him. That's when I left NYC and Liam followed me to LA. To get him to shut up, I dated him. Worst mistake of my life."

"I'm sorry Brooke..." He just stands up and walks away from me. I try holding in my tears but they couldn't be held back any longer.

I grabbed my bag that I haven't unpacked from and wrote a note.

Dear Adam, Jason, Ian, Jerome, Quentin, and Mitch.

Hey, so I know you guys are probably wondering where I am, so this is what I am going to tell you. I never ever ever want to put any of you guys in danger, and with Liam trying to find me to take me away, I was putting you all at risk for being hurt. I couldn't do that. I am moving to Rhode Island where my friend is, and will be living with her. Please do not come after me, or contact me on my cell phone. The safest place to be at the moment is away from me. Pretend as if I never existed. I promise to be back as soon as this whole situation blows over. I send you all my love <3

-Brooklyn

I set the note down at the kitchen counter and walked out the door.

(time skip to arriving at Rhode Island)

Brooklyn's POV

"Don't worry Brooke, it will feel like home soon enough." Allison said while driving me to her apartment.

"I hope so Alli, I really hope this whole thing blows over."

The weeks went by, which turned to months. It eventually turned into a year. Everyday I anticipated a call from the police saying that he is arrested and such.

I found a job at a shoe store, and I wouldn't go a day without thinking of the boys back in LA.

The dreams came back, I now began to hate falling asleep at night, because I knew Mitch would be in pain.

I just wanna go back.

I needed to go back.

---------------

Boom.

So I wrote this at a nail salon, so don't complain xD

Thanks for Reading!

Much Love❤

-Emily