Hit list

Marcus Pov

Phone convo

Me: i need you to do something for me
???: what's up what u need?
Me: I need u to send this nigga a message don't kill him but leave a message u feel me?
???: Ight how much you talkin.
Me: 50k an he stay on 4727 lake dr it's real big house
???: Ight bet
End of phone Convo

This nigga thought he could he could just walk up in here an take my Man an whoop my ass ok now he gone see how it is.

I'm on the plane now goin back to L.A
I wanna see how this shit play out imma laugh when he get his ass whooped.

Hours later

Feels good to be home ok tonight is the night let me get ready to see this shit play out.

Travis Pov
I feel something gone go down tonight so I made sure I was strapped cuz I don't have time an don't think I'm a pussy cause I have a gun y'all know I will fight but if it comes down to it. I will shoot an I ain't worried about goin to jail or prison I got fam everywhere.
I went out side locked the door behind me an got in my Car an went to the park to meet up with James he said he wanted to talk about something bt I realize someone is following me in an all back car. Just to make sure he was following me I stopped at a store an got out an walked in the store I texted jay to le him know what was up he said he was on his way. I went out the back an around the building an hid behind his car is sound like he was on the phone. He put it on speaker so I heard everything.
Phone convo
???: he in the store right now he headed to the park that's when I'm gone get him
Marcus: ok Gudd im On my way! To see this hoe get his ass whooped think he gone take my Mann thx max
Max:Ight bye

So that bitch ass nigga Marcus gone try to send someone to fight me ok I pulled out my gun an opened his car door the nigga was scared as shit I put the gun to his head an told him to drive to the park I texted jay an to him what was goin on an who was behind it he said he was gone kill him when he get there. We got the park an I told jay to play it off like we was meeting at the park I called some of my fam an jay calked him boys we asked I told the dude to tell me where they was gone meet at an right on time there was Marcus in the car from a distance watchin. I told max to stick with the plan so he came over there an he hit me but missed jay told his boys to go get Marcus an bring him here me an Max was like play fighting they told hay the got him an brung him here.

Well well well so you thought you was gone get away tonight first of Marcus this is my man I said pointing at James imma need you to get that thought of what y'all had is gone he started to cry I slapped his ass what you cryin for an just know the only reason you living right now is cause of your son. Just know if u ever pull done shit like this agian I will kill you myself an if I kill you you won't like I will make u suffer cause killin you will me to easy so are we understood he nodded his head my uncle knocked him out I said uncle mike what are you doin he told he gone put a tracker an mike in him so we know where he at what sayin an what he doin an your auntie already out cameras in his house ok do what you gotta do love y'all we out everybody was gone an it was jus me an James.

James Pov

Baby I love it when that thug side come out of you that shit so sexy he laughed an said bt it's better when u do it Thoe but what did you wanna talk about. Ok first off I want to say that I love you with all my heart I will die for you are the only reason I wake up with a some on my face other then my son but I love you for you you are the air I breath I can't live with out i got on one knee an said Travis Alexander Williams WiLL YOU MARRY ME!!!

Ohh y'all what should Travis say plz comment an vote tell me what y'all think sorry it's been a long Time love y'all 😘😘

marcus on the side >>>>