Say what?!

(WARNING: lemon)

I get changed into my new red lingerie, I stole one of Raph's bandanas when I stood over once. So I put the on my face, again I'm not putting heels on for this. I look at myself in the mirror. I take a deep breath, knowing what's gonna happen next. I don't care because I know I love him and he loves me. I walk out and I see Raph stare at me, a blush on his face but his signature smirk plastered on his face.

"Now I know where my bandana went. But damn, you look fine in it." He gets up and pulls me close to him.
"Happy anniversary babe. Hope you enjoy~" I say and he smirks more, he kisses me with passion and I kiss back. He pins me to the wall and runs his hands up and down my body, sending shivers through my spine. I moan softly and he looks at me.
"Are you sure you wanna do this? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He says and I nod.
"This is what I wanna do if you wanna do it too. I want you badly~" I say to him and he kisses my neck.
"Whatever the lady wants~" he says as he leaves me live bites.
I moan and bite my lip. He then picks me up and brings me to the bed. Raph takes off my bra and underwear, leaving me bear-naked. I take off his gear, he takes off the bandana on my face and ties my waists to the head board. He kisses my jawline, down to my neck, down my breast line then down to my lower torso. I moan softly as he makes his way up again. He prepares his member at my entrance, looks at me.
"You ready?" He asked and I nod
"Just pound me already!" I beg and he enters my virgin walls. I grunt as he goes all the way in, he stops and waits for me to adjust to his length and damn he was big. I buck my hips and he continues slowly.
I moan as he starts picking up the pace. I wrap my legs around his waist. Raph starts grunting and moaning as well.
"Leila~!" He moans my name.
"Raphie!" I scream and he smirks, going harder by the second.
"That's it baby....scream my name~!" His thrusts getting faster. I moan louder and louder. He hits every nerve with each thrust.....it feels fantastic! I loved every millisecond of it, our bodies generating heat from all the movement, the love we both had for each other, us being this close to each other...no one can ruin this moment.
"RAPHAEL!!" I scream as I get closer to my climax. He smirks and goes even faster than humanly possible. He moans my name as well, soon I feel the knot in my stomach and I gasp, arching my back, my eyes roll back. We came together. He loads his seeds into me, I start panting like crazy. We're both sweating and panting. He gives me a passionate kiss and lays down next to me.
"Wow Raph.....I didn't know you had it in you...." I say between pants. He chuckles and holds me close.
"Well....ya make me crazy...." he says. We both fall asleep.

I hear the shower running and I groan. I pull the covers over my head. Then the window opens and I hear voices. Someone shakes me
"Lee, are you up? Have you seen Raph?" I know Mikey said and I remember the events of last night. Then the blankets are removed from me, exposing my bare-Body. I gasp and try covering myself. Leo, Mikey and Donnie's eyes widen.
"Oh hell no!" I say and Raph runs out of the bathroom, seeing the situation and growls at his brothers
"Hey, don't look at my girl like that! What's wrong with you?!" He gets the covers and shields my body. "What do you want." Raph finally calms down and looks at Leo.
"N-nothing, j-just wanted to know what happened to you last night. But that answers my question so we'll leave now." Raph's brothers leave and I sigh in relief. He sits next to me and holds me close.
"You ok?" Raph asks me and I nod
"Yea...they frightened me that's all." I respond and he kisses my forehead
"Don't worry, they won't see ya like that again. Unless they're lookin for trouble." I giggle, kissing his cheek.
"I'm sure they didn't mean any harm. It was an accident anyways." I say to him and he nods
"I believe you babe. I love you so much." I smile and sit on his lap, facing him.
"I love you too." I kiss him and he kisses back. Raph looks at me and smirks
"Wanna go for round 2?" He asks and I smirk
"Why the hell not."

I'm sure they guys are at the lair "say what?"