Chapter 7 - Drunk

Stella Veros

"Are you hanging out with Danny?" My dad asked

"He's my boyfriend for the past 2 months" I stated

"Break up with him, I don't like him"

"What? Why are you-"

"No buts.. Do it"

"He's my date tonight!" I hissed and I glared at my dad

"Break up with him, Stella. Do it or I'll do something that you won't like." He threatened and I sighed

"Like what, dad? You already forced me to study business and even want me to take over your company when I want to be a doctor.. now you're trying to make me break up with my boyfriend?" I bursted in anger and he glared at me.

"Do it.. I don't want him to show up with you!" I mean Danny is not really my boyfriend. We're close since highschool and he's a really cool guy. I asked him to help me and he's willing to help me right away. To convince people that we're really in love and going to get married.. just date each other around 3-4 months then bamm marriage.

We both obviously don't like each other in that kind of way but it's a mutual thing. I gave him a small share while I'm going to medical school. We both agree that he can be with other girls and so do I. Now since.. dad doesn't agree. I need to find someone else. I don't want to argue with him too long or else I'm waisting my time.

There's a really big event that held by Anthonio Feliz, one of the top businessman in UK. There will be a lot of people come in this event and it's my time to hunt.

I jumped into the shower quickly and dried myself. I walked into my walk-in closet to find a dress. White dress will do right? Still elegant and sexy at the same time. I decided to wear a short white sleveless skater dress with a strappy back.

I curled my hair and put some make up on. I checked on myself to see if I need anything. I wore a simple earings and a necklace. I wore my highheels and ready to go. Taking my clutch and walked out from my room. I texted Danny to just meet at the event since I don't want to get my dad's wrath.

I drove my car since I don't want to see my dad's face after arguing with him. I hate it. I need to think of something since I can't go back to Axel. I promise him that I won't go back.

I arrived at the venue and gave my car keys to the vallet chauffer. I walked in and discover a bar inside the building. I need a drink later on.. I really need on. I'm stressing out lately.

My lips turned into a smile once I saw Axel. I walked towards him and his eyes landed on me. And again.. I was greeted with his cold eyes.

"Don't give me that cold eyes, Axel." I said and he looked at me from head to toe. He scoffed.

"Don't tell me that you're here to-"

"To hunt again.. My dad doesn't approve Danny apparently." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Goodluck" He said almost walking away from me but I caught his arm

"Did Trissa bother you?" I asked and he pulled his arm from my grip

"None of your business." He said and suddenly my mood dropped after interacting with Axel. I let him go and decided just to go to the bar. I'm not interested with the event and hunting anymore.

I walked towards the bar and sat on the chair right in front of the bartender.

"Strong one please" I said and he nodded. My phone rang and it's Danny.

"I'm at the bar beside the venue place."

"Why are you at the bar?"

"Just come here.." I said and ended the call. The bartender put the alcohol in front of me. I sipped it and drank it in one shot. I asked the bartender to make one for me again.

"What are you doing here?"

"We can't continue this.. my dad doesn't approve it" I said straight to the point and Danny sat beside me

"Okay.." He said

"You can go.. is your girlfriend coming?"

"Trissa?" What?! I turned to him

"Trissa? As in Axel's ex?" I asked

"Yeah, why?"

"She's dating my ex, Jonathan."

"Huh?" Danny raised his eyebrows. Don't tell me this Trissa girl cheated on Danny and Jonathan at the same time. What?!

"Nothing.. I'm dizzy" I said pretending

"Okay.. I'm going in. Don't be too drunk" He patted my shoulder and I nodded. He left and I drank more of alcohol and alcohol again until I need to pee. I walked to the toilet and do my business. When I walked out, I saw Trissa currently fixing her make up. She looked at me through the reflection on the mirror and glared.

"So you're fake dating Axel back then right?" She asked as she put some mascara on and I laughed dryly.

"Yeah, it was fun" I said smirking

"Do you think this is a joke?" She turned to me angrily

"Joke as in? I'm dumb. Enlighten me"

"Axel is mine.. so don-"

"Axel is yours, so is Jonathan and so is Danny.. how many boys do you have lining up? Do you open your legs every turn on the road?" I asked and she slapped me. I didn't see that coming. If she wanted to play the hard way.. let's do it.

I kicked her thigh and pulled her hair. I threw her to the wall and glared at her.

"Don't even mess with me.. I can hurt you way more" I warned and she started to cry loudly. I raised my eyebrows seeing this scene weirdly. Suddenly someone bursted into the door..

"What did you do?" Axel asked me coldly as he helped her up

"I kicked her and pulled her hair and then threw her body to the wall" I said in an arrogant tone. I crossed my arms in front of my chest

"What are you crazy?" He bursted at me angrily and suddenly Danny bursted in too. He looked at the situation and pulled Trissa with him away from Axel.

"What did you do Stella?" Danny asked

"I kicked her, puller her hair and threw her body to the wall" I said as I looked straight to his eyes

"What? Why?"

"Ask her for yourself" I said and Danny sighed. He brought her out from the toilet leaving me and Axel behind.

He suddenly walked to me and held my chin. He turned my face to the side and I pushed his hand away.

"She slapped you, didn't she?" Axel asked

"None of your business" I said coldly to him and walked out from the toilet. I walked towards the bar again and I'm going to get drunk until I won't remember anything tomorrow.