Chapter 14: Comfort and Plan

Start from the beginning

When Lucius Malfoy entered the scene, Harry noticed how his eyes lit up like Christmas when his gaze landed on his wife. Narcissa's eyes were dilated and they were shining. Snape broke the moment with a cough, and Harry smiled when he saw Snape roll his eyes.

"Here is your coffee, Severus. And quit being so abashed with seeing us," Narcissa said with a coy smile.

Lucius laughed, "Good morning to you, too."

Harry watched the exchange. How... Casual. It was like watching him and Ron and Hermione. It was just like how they imagined themselves to be when they turn thirty or so.

"Quit taking her clothes off with your eyes, Lucius. We have a minor here." Snape fake-snapped.

Harry's eyes widened and blurted out with a blush, "I do not mind at all! They're married. I get that!"

Snape snorted and the Malfoys laughed. Lucius ruffled Harry's hair and said, "Why don't you teach that one to Snape here, Mister Potter?"

Snape glared, "Do not poison the boy's mind, Malfoy."

"And let you have all the fun? Snape, don't be such a spoilsport. I let you poison my son's! Why can't I do the same with yours?"

Harry's eyes widened at the comment. Did Lucius Malfoy just implied...

"Stuff your mouth, gentlemen! Eat." Narcissa exclaimed and laid down a full English breakfast in front of them. Snape had another cup of coffee, both Malfoys had tea and Harry appreciated the similar warm milk that appeared in front of him. They dug in the food with vigour and when it was finished, Narcissa waved a wand and it all disappeared.

"Come, Mister Potter. I am endeavoured to entertain you whilst these horrendous men talk." Harry smirked at the word, horrendous. He managed to use the same word when he was at St. Mungo's. He followed the woman quitely, while Snape glared at Lucius. The two men looked at one another, and as soon as Potter was out the door, Malfoy straightened his back.

"Word came out, Severus, albeit in a different manner. The Daily Prophet had told the story, in their usual tell making. They had said Albus Dumbledore was a downright maniac, attacking Dolores Umbridge while they were discussing some sort of business. The Ministry had appointed her as Headmistress starting this day. We must make our move." Malfoy began.

"What make the Wizengamot of it?" Snape inquired. "Surely, they must have some opinion about it."

"Nothing. They pretend it isn't as ominous as it is, although the tension is thick."

Snape sneered, "I hate politics. We need to get out of this hellhole!"

"Of course. We shall visit Gringotts to settle yours and that boy's accounts. Think of a name. It is better to have a name that is far suspicious than Severus. Leave the rest to me."

"I will my friend. I will inform Harry to think one as well."

"Ah, speaking of the boy, how is he?" Asked Lucius

"He was crying yesterday. He took it hard. After a while, he accepted the fact that it's no longer safe anymore to remain here. He didn't want to leave the mutt and the wolf including the Weasleys and muggleborn Granger." Said Severus

"Of course he will. They're his family. I expected that from him," chided Lucius.

Snape nodded and kept quiet.

After a while, Malfoy added, "But he has to. And he will. You told him it wouldn't be safe at all, yes?"

"Of course," Snape replied, "And Lucius?"