Arrival

Lucy pov
I woke up to a sleeping Natsu on my chest and an erza yelling at me to wake up saying we arrived. So I poked Natsu's sleeping face only to him push his face into my breasts more and grinning. So I yelled for Mira she turned Satan soul and yanked him up by his neck and threw him out a window. I stood up stretched and walked outside only to see Natsu pouting and lissanna comforting him if you could call it that all she was doing was shoving his face into her chest and whispering " that mean Lucy I would never do that to you" and " you could lay with me all day" into his ear. I was jealous but I wasn't going to show it, so all I did was grab my things and go talk to gray, it was then I decided I was going to be petty which I'm very good at.

Natsu pov
I didn't want to wake up, Lucy was so soft but then Mira threw me out a window. So I sat on the ground pouting when lissanna came over, she's nice but I don't like her like that. She wouldn't let me go. Out of the corner of my eye, I was Lucy walk over to gray and start smiling I was mad. I wanted her away from him. So I pushed lissanna off and walked over there. I snaked my arm around Lucy's waist expecting her to smile at me but all she did was push my arm off and roll her eyes in disgust. I was surprised I wonder why she's being like this. Is she mad at me? What did I do? I just stood there pouting until she turned to me, I lit back up but all she said was " get out of my way pinkie"  that hurt. She normally doesn't call me names like that. I just silently walked behind her until we reached the hotel.

Lucy pov
I saw Natsu come over after I finished telling gray and juvia my plan. He tried to snake his arm around my waist which I usually don't mind but I told myself to be petty. So I pushed his arm off I saw his face as he started to pout I felt bad but I stayed strong and rolled my eyes. He just stood there for like 10 minutes I finally turned to him his face lit up but quickly went back down when I told him to get out of my way, sadly with a little more venom laced in my voice then I intended but it worked, he just quietly walked behind he with a pout on his face. Haha I won.

Gray pov
I watched as flame brain followed behind Lucy, I honestly felt bad so I did the best thing ever.

"Flame brain, your girlfriend ignoring you over there?"
" you wanna go popcicle?"
" bring it on fireworks"
" shut it both of you or I'll slam your heads together"
They stopped as soon as erza stepped in.

Lucy pov
Gray started arguing with Natsu again figures. But thankfully erza stepped in and stopped it. Sadly when lissanna saw Natsu in a bad mood she came running over stroking his face, he just pushed her away but she doesn't know when to quit so she grabbed his arm and was walking with him until we came up to the hotel and Mira told us to get with our teams, everyone shuffled around and ended up with their partners. Natsu came trudging up next to me. At the same a really cute worker came over and started speaking.

Natsu's pov
" hello everyone my name is Kyle I'm the manager here I'll show all you beautiful ladies to your room" he kissed Mira's hand and continued down the row away until he reached Luce he grinned when he saw me and started talking to Lucy.
"Why hello what's your name?"
"Lucy"
" what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl"
" thank you"
He walked away and by that time my blood was boiling. He handed us all keys to our rooms. They were a sky blue with a gold ribbon around them. Wendy seemed particularly happy about that. So we all started walking to our rooms when I noticed the Kyle dude staring at Lucy's ass. My bloods boiling, so I did the only thing I could think of. I walked over to Lucy and reached down and slapped her ass, she squeaked and started blushing, but the best thing happened she laughed and playfully hit my stomach. So I looked over my shoulder where Kyle was I saw him get mad and try to move on to erza, oof bad move.  as we walked I kept my hand on Lucy's ass and she didn't do anything. So we just continued up to our suites. We went in and everyone ran to a room, Lucy ran up the stairs to the top level and turns out we picked out the best room. I was at the bottom of the stairs until I heard Lucy scream, I ran as fast as I could and when I got there I picked her up bridal style and asked her what's wrong.
"THERES ONLY ONE BED!!!???! She screamed.
" oh come on Luce it's not like we sleep in different beds anyways"
" yeah well I guess that true"

Levy's pov
I heard lu scream so I ran up the stairs after Natsu. Then I heard her scream about one bed and I walked in to Natsu whispering in her ear and lu turning so red it could rival erza hair. I wonder what he said??

-------------------------------------------------------
It is currently 5:55 am and I'm gonna get some sleep, I guess you'll have to wait till next time to hear what Natsu said.  I hope you enjoyed comment if you want lemon or smut. Until next  time my friends.