"What the fuck?! Levi!!" I said running over to the scene.

I tried pulling and pushing the boys away from Jahseh, but they were too strong. They continued to kick, and punch on him like some punching bag.

Everyone was just standing around screaming worldstar and stokeley was nowhere in the crowd.

"Someone stop them!!" I yelled at the people.

Everyone seemed to be too excited about the fight to break it up and I wasn't sure what to do, because I wasn't able to break it up on my own.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Stop them!" I yelled at some boy who had a camera all in my face while jumping around.

Chris pushed through the crowd and made his way over to the fight led along with a few of his friends.

I was surprised to even see him here without ashaunti , but I was glad to see him at the same time.

They got the boys off of Jahseh and Chris helped stand him up to his feet.

He had blood dripping from his mouth and nose, and his eyes were all droopy and he could barely stand up straight.

I rushed over to him and grabbed him while the boys who had jumped him stood by yelling and cursing at him.

"Don't you ever try to fight my lil brother and think its gone be a one on one fuck nigga!" I heard Levi yell.

Chris helped me walk Jahseh through the crowd and out the front door. I was worried about stokeley because I didn't want to just abandon him at this party, but I needed to get Jahseh home quick.

Chris opened the back door of his car while I struggled to get Jahseh inside. More and more blood poured from his nose while his head fell all over the place.

His eyes kept rolling to the back of his head as he began to lose consions slowly.

●●●●●●

"You guys shouldn't have went to that party" Ms.Cleopatra said while standing in the door way of Jahseh's room.

"I know. I didn't want to go in the first place and I shouldn't have let him go at all" I told her while holding a warm rag over Jahseh's forehead.

He had a huge knot on the side of his head as well as a busted lip.

"I'm going to ride down there and see if I can find stokeley. When I come back, I'm going to let your mom know what had happened" she told me.

I sighed knowing that my mom was going to be pissed and scold me for sneaking off to a party.

She left the room closing the door behind her leaving Jahseh and I alone. His eyes were slightly opened while a grin slowly formed across his face.

I wasn't sure what all he had drunk and took at that party but whatever it was had him wasted.

I knew I shouldn't have let him wonder off on his own with stokeley because I knew deep down inside something was going to happen.

This was basically all my fault and I couldn't believe what Levi had done.

"Yooouuurr face is ssssoo pretty" Jahseh slurred.

I chuckled and thanked him. I removed the rag from his forehead to see if the swelling had went down, but it appeared to be even bigger than before.