i'll keep saying sorry(till you forgive me)pt 2

Yesterday I was like 400+ reads I'm so happy! And I'm waking up this morning and it's gotten to 500+ fjkksjkkfashkllfjkzsfk I kennat think! Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm gonna write with a good mood rn lovelies~(^ 3^)

*less talking(nt literally), more story writing,you know how it is, no proofread. OK start.

************

It's been four weeks! Four not holy freaking bone hurting week and yoongi has been chasing jimin around like a madman. He was starting to wonder when he'd became jimin's stalker, oh that's right, when he friggin cheated on him with that no good muscle pig jungkook.

But literally when yoongi said he'd become a stalker be damn right out the oven meant it.His happiness was that he knew where jimin lived, his house duhh, and he knew the places he'd be if he wasn't working home, he knew.
His sadness? Well jimin totally ignored him like a bag of poop, he even changed his number! But min yoongi was determined to get jimin back. At least jungkook didn't have anything to pin him down now so he could go to hell, well not really because here he was, sitting on yoongi's work desk, waving a pen in front of yoongi's face and yoongi glaring the balls out of him.

"Yah jeon jungkook, get off my desk, out of my face, out of my life and even this life too"yoongi said through gritted teeth. The guy is a literal bone in the neck and yoongi desperately wanted to get him out so he could breathe.

"Nuh uh baby boy, you can't push me away~ you need somebody in your life, why? Because jimin doesn't love you anymore"jungkook teased.

"He. Does"yoongi said, honestly be was going to stab this guy in front of him with a pen, right in the eye if be doesn't disappear soon. "I'm gonna get him back jungkook, you've got nothing on me anymore, I'm no longer your puppet jeon jungkook so I advice you get your crusty old butt off my desk and get lost"

"Hey, my butt is anything but crusty and old, you've seen it, come in you love it"jungkook said, and yoongi had already picked up a pen, he felt disgusted right now. "Ah no need to glare baby boy, I'm going now, but you'll be seeing more of me soon, don't miss me too much"jungkook said.

Right now yoongi was thoroughly cursing the law that said murder was illegal cus he'd want to kill jungkook in ways that are so painful, maybe boil him in hot water, or pick out his insides while he was still awake, honestly yoongi was thinking these things.

Yoongi turned to the small clock on his table. "Only one hour left"

*****************

"Come one man stop drinking"namjoon known as jimin's best friend said, trying to pry the bottle away from him. "Look man, when you called me and said you wanted to go some place I had no Idea you were talking about a freaking club! I mean who goes to the club in the afternoon!?"

"These people"jimin said, pointing at the few people there. "And us"

"Jimin you're a mess, a hot stinking mess"namjoon said.

"It just hurts that I still want him so much! So fucking much! I don't want to forgive him because what he did was so bad, so so bad, it broke my heart namjoon but I don't know, I still want him, I still love him namjoon"jimin clutched his chest as tears fell from his eyes.

"Man I wish I knew what to say really. I just don't know why yoongi would want to cheat on you, not in his right senses he won't,he loves you, at least I know that much, but, ahhh man I don't know!"namjoon yelled, running his hand through his hair in frustration. "Does he still come around?"