Kink

This was requested by -ggukies 💓.thank you for the idea and I hope it's like what you imagined. *cross fingers*

Warning:SLIGHT BDSM AND SMUT
NO PROOFREAD
~~~~~~~~××××××××~~~~~~~~~

So here was jimin rethinking his life choices. He really couldn't believe he was doing this but it was like his his body wouldn't listen to him and deep down he wanted this.

"Man I'm stupid for letting you get into my head,this is gonna go wrong"jimin said, sighing for the 100th time that day.

"Come on jimin, I bet you'll be thanking me later, now let's go in,you've been staring at the entrance for almost thirty minutes"kim namjoon, jimin's best friend and work colleague said, dragging into the shop, a sex shop.

How did all this happen? Well it started one time jimin watched porn while yoongi, his boyfriend was away. And the contents of the video wouldn't leave jimin's head, BDSM.Former jimin wouldn't even consider doing bdsm with yoongi but it's like he couldn't control the urge, he kept going back, watching many videos that involved bdsm and what heightened his new found kink times two was the fact that yoongi cross dresses and jimin always referred to him as sin. I mean who wouldn't? Have you seen those legs?so smooth... That was jimin's first kink, seeing yoongi cross dress, but this, he wasn't sure.
Down to namjoon.jimin had needed someone to talk to about this so he immediately went to namjoon for advice but what he didn't expect was for namjoon to be dragging him to a sex shop the next minute, giving him sermons about how that was the best decision jimin had ever made.and namjoon being the sly bastard be was managed to get into jimin's head although jimin was still trying to kill the urge he knew he couldn't, not when he was currently staring at a section that included things like handcuffs, gags,riding crops, cockrings, vibrators and hell jimin thew all his fear out the window immediately.
He could imagine yoongi on their bed, his both hands cuffed to the headboard, a ball gag strapped to his mouth, his pretty pink lips stretched around the ball, a blindfold over his eyes, a vibrator deep in his ass. Jeez that would be such as sight.

"Dude are you growing a boner?"namjoon asked, pointing at the slight tent in jimin's trousers.

"Hold shit I was just having the best day dream about all these things on yoongi,man I'm totally getting all these"jimin said.

"I told yah so"namjoon grinned, his dimples showing.

~~~~~~~~~~××××××~~~~~~~~

Thirty minutes later and jimin was driving back to his shared apartment with yoongi, bag in his left hand. As soon as jimin got to the front of their home he quickly unlocked the door, thankful that yoongi was still working at the studio. He needed to hide this for a while.

As jimin ran to their bedroom he started pacing around the room, searching for where to hide the bag. "Nah, too obvious"jimin said, pulling the bag back out of the wardrobe. "Aish not there either"he said, this time dragging it down from on top the wardrobe.
"Aish where am I supposed to hide this!"jimin ruffled his hair in frustration then his eyes went to the bed and in a split second he was pushing the bag underneath the bed. "Better, no way he's gonna find it there, I need to prepare myself before I tell him"jimin said, sighing as he sat on the bed, taking off his blazer,shirt socks and shoe, laying on the bed with just his trousers, the stress of work and running around to shop for the items finally kicked in, causing jimin to finally fall asleep.

~~~~~~~××××××××××××~~~~~~~

When yoongi came home he met jimin still sleeping peacefully. "Awww he must have been really tired"yoongi cooed, going to jimin and missing him on the forehead before walking to the bathroom to shower.