3|Unicorn pee

Btw were skipping to third year. Yeah. Keep reading keep reading. You'll see why.
_

The crowd roared and I pumped my fist into the air in victory.

"WOOHOOO!" I laugh looking around from on top of my broom.

Slytherins were louder than ever. A Ravenclaw chaser threw the quaffle and I sped towards it catching it and passing it to Chris cheering when he scores ten points.

"SLYTHERIN IS ONE HUNDRED THIRTY POINTS AHEAD OF RAVENCLAW WITH FIFTY POINTS!" I hear chuckling.

This is way too easy.

I notice Draco and a dark haired ravenclaw chasing after the snitch.

I bit my lip.

I see the bludger heading straight towards me. I dodge it directing my attention back to my work.

"RAVENCLAW SEEKER, TOMMY CLARK HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH!" I hear.

I grit my teeth. I didn't like failing.

I fly lower jumping off my broom and walking towards an angry Draco.

"What the hell!?" I say.

"I lost the snitch and the next second it was in Clarks hands." He says walking away, annoyed.

"This isn't like you, you would never have lost the snitch!" I say following him.

"People make mistakes!" He almost shouts

"Not you." I say stopping.

He turns around seemingly pissed.

"It's none of your buissnes. I don't have to tell you anything!" He hisses and I grit my teeth.

"It is! You just let us loose against gryffindor twice in a row and now ravenclaw!? You need to get your bloody shit together for the team!" I shout

He shakes his head walking away.

It's my third year in hogwarts. I've been hanging out with the trio for most of the time. Aside from Ash they were my best friends.

And that meant Draco was no longer my friend. I honestly missed him.

I became slytherin keeper at the end of my second year and Draco got Seeker at the begining of first year.

Now third year is ending and Draco is acting weirdly. Always distracted. The reason we lost three matches in a row.

"Vhal!" I hear hermione say running towards me, crushing my bones in a huge embrace.

"That was amazing! It's too bad Draco messed it up again..." She says and I shake my head.

"It wasn't his fault I guess..." as more time passed by my anger lessened and I realized that whatever was going on with draco was probably big because I'm sure something little wouldn't have that effect on him.

Almost nothing had an effect on him.

But this did.

She chuckles.

"Library?" She offers and I grin nodding.

If there was one thing that we shared it was our live for books.

It was incredible how a whole world could be held between the pages of a book. I loved immersing myself into a new world or simply learn new interesting spells.

We walk towards the library meeting Harry and Ron on the way.

"That was wicked! I honestly think you'd be a better seeker than Draco bloody malfoy." Ron says and I chuckle.