{•Oneshot #4•} *AU* [Cont.]

Continuation of Oneshot #3.

[Harry, Ron and Ginny take Hermione to see (Y/n).]

Trigger warnings: depression and mentions of suicide

Months later

Harry had finished making his coffee, which he had decided to drink on his apartment's balcony. He also brought out a small tray of breakfast pastries to eat. He sipped his warm beverage as he gazed at the many cars below, already bustling about. Today was Saturday, which meant today they'd visit (Y/n). Harry let Ron and Ginny stay over for their visit, because they lived rather far from his and Hermione's apartment.

(Y/n)'s amnesia had worsened by a landslide, now not remembering any of them at all. She has no reaction toward Hermione's therapy CD, or any of the many scrapbooks Ron brings that Mrs. Weasley has made over the years. She was moved to a nursing home, which was where she now lives. Everyone was ultimately saddened at the thought of their childhood friend not remembering them anymore, but the one who was hit the hardest was of course Hermione.

The pair were inseparable, they loved each other so deeply that it hurt Harry and Ron to see Hermione without
(Y/n). She was thrown into a deep depression when she received the news, and had to help pack your things. Hermione couldn't bring herself to come and visit you, but Harry and Ron thought otherwise.

The two young men planned on taking Hermione with them this time for your visit, and they didn't care if they had to drag her there or not.

Harry heard the sliding screen door behind him open. He turned to see a familiar freckle faced individual.

"Morning Ron."

"Mornin' Harry."

Ron took a seat next to harry and grabbed a danish from the breakfast tray on the table.

"Is Ginny up yet?" Harry asked quietly, taking another sip of his coffee.

"Yeah, she's getting ready." Ron answered, eating his danish.

A few moments of silence passed until the screen door opened again.

"Morning, everyone." Ginny said with a yawn.

"Good morning Ginny." Harry said with a smile. "Care for a muffin?"

"Yes please, thank you." Ginny took the seat on the other side of Harry. When she was finished with her muffin, she began to take a few danishes, muffins, and puffs.

"What are you doing? You're not planning to eat all of those, are you?" Ron asked, disappointed.

"No, you silly goose. I'm going to give them to Hermione and (Y/n). You know how she hasn't been eating or anything since (Y/n) moved out of her apartment."