5

Today I was insulted to my face by a rude man. The man wore a fancy looking suit. He told me "You worthless, piece of trash, waste of precious space." That was how he started out the insult. He continued on, "I hate hobos, orphans just like, you. So many gross dirty people." And he pushed me to the wall before walking away.

~~

It has been three days since the Ferris Wheel. My co-workers keep congratulating me. "We're not dating!" I yell at Muscle Man. "Sure" he says walking away from my spot on the couch. For some reason I avoid Rigby. And it bothers both, him and I. We barely even make eye contact anymore. We get so embarrassed, we just pass by each other. Today I will make a decision, I am sure of it.

~~

Things I love about Rigby:         

1. His Personality

2. The way he makes me laugh when I'm sad

3. His smile, that shines brighter than the sun

4. The way he makes me feel, like I have a purpose

5. All his perfect imperfections that make him Rigby

6. His looks, handsomely beautiful, in a male way

7. How he compliments me everyday

8. How he calls me a 'one of a kind'

9. He's extremely gentle with my feelings.

10. How happy he makes me when I'm around him

Those were just a few things I wrote down in my journal. I have seventeen years of my life in this book. And if something happened to it, oh lord. I trace the handmade cover. The indented swirls cover the life's work. The design mixes in perfect sync with the colors. White, gold, silver, and a light tint of blue.

~~

I do love him, more than anything in my life. And I am willing to work for his love. "You can do this (Y/N)" I whisper to myself. Rigby stands in the kitchen, his back to me. "Rigby" I say "We need to talk" I inform and he turns around. "About?" he asks me. "Us" I say with a more serious tone of voice. "I feel like what happened is tearing us apart, we haven't spoken in three days." I stifle a cry "Why are we avoiding each other?" I ask crying. His eyes widen at the sight of me crying and he takes a step forward. "I love you too" I say and we approach each other. He softly grabs my waist, nuzzling his head in my neck. "Mine." his voice was muffled by my fur. "Yours." I say squeezing him gently.