3

The can sits on the side of the road as I was dancing for money. Nothing so far exept three dimes a nickel and a bottle cap, a soda cap. No one ever left dollar bills for me, no one cares, I sit here everyday, dancing. The old can was knocked over by the rough breeze. The breeze came from the north, north, where I wanted to go. It was were Eileen, my cousin lived with my Aunt and Uncle, in a big house. A mansion if I do say so myself, someone runs into me, knocking me over. They get up look down at me and run in the opposite direction.

~~

I hold the raccoon's head to the TV as the taxi plays on the screen, eating a woman who was now it's victim. A sad time for her family, to lose a loved one is like losing a piece of you. A piece that you can never get back, I should know, of all people. I stifle a sob as I loosen my grib on Rigby. He notices my quiet sobbing. And being Rigby, he pulls me into his chest. His soft, warm fur tickles my face. I keep sobbing as he shushes me softly, a nice shush, not a mean, be quiet shush. His fur brushed against my face as he stood a few mere inches above me. "Your taller" I laughed still crying, he joined my laugh "Of course I am" he says. I roll my eyes and wipe my tears away. My tail swatting at Rigby's feet. He falls on his butt and groans "oww..." is all he says standing up.

~~

I sit on the roof, a soda in hand, and Rigby next to me. The sun is setting over the green grassy horizon. The horizon also housing orange and pink colors. "So...I was wondering if you would-" I quickly cut him off. "Yes" was my response as I sip on my soda. I take his half empty can and pour mine in it. I hand the now full can back to him and watch as he hesitantly takes it. "I'm not a soda drinker" I say. I pick up the apple juice I had next to me and drink it without stopping. I finish and wipe my mouth, looking over my shoulder I see Mordecai. "Hey man" I say as the blue bird approaches us. "Benson wants you guys inside" he says and I groan. "As usual" I mumble walking off to the window. I climb in our window and to the boss. "(Y/N) I need you to..." he started " Clean your room tonight, and hang out with Rigby at the fair!" He said shoving a wad of cash in my arms. "Tomorrow night" he said walking off with his wooden clipboard. "Okay..." I say heading to my shared room. "Benson wants us to go to the fair tomorrow night" I tell the raccoon. I start cleaning all the shirts, and comics, even old food from the room. I peek under Mordecai's bed and something moves. I scream and back up, "I think something lives under there" I say pointing to the bed. Rigby and I look to the bird, waiting an excuse. "A duck!" he says bursting down the hallway. I shrug and turn out the lights and lay down. "Night." I say facing the trampoline. "Night" a tired voice replies and I am welcomedby sleep.

Running low on ideas here! Help me please, and don't forget to vote, comment and follow.
~PopTartDiva