Izuku X Reader, Bun-Bun(Short)

Hey there #Blackstar_senpai I got your request done finally, although it is short and took forever. Hope you enjoy this week full of updates!

"Hey Izu...Is it alright if I give you a pet name?" I asked as I stared at the cute boy. He may be a dork, but he is my dork. If anyone insults him or makes fun of him for the nickname I give him, I will simply paralyze them as hUGE DOGS START RIPPING THEM TO PIECES!!!

"Huh?" Izuku replied with a surprised expression. Well, it was more confused than surprised when I look back on it. The way his nose scrunched up reminded me of a bunny and his eyes are just so innocently confused.

"A pet name...Can I give you one?" I clarified. Aw, so cute~!

"Uhm...Sure, if-if you want to" He stammered. He wasn't a blushing mess, but there was some coating his freckled cheeks. 

"Yay~" I said as I returned to playing my game. He was once again confused. I'll call him his pet name once the right time comes.

----One random day at school-----

"Oi, Deku! Move it" Bakatsuki said, kicking Izuku's ass out the door. This little bitch-I held myself back to not swear and beat this dick for hurting my bae.

"Hey, Izu-bun, are you ok?" I knelt down to my cute boyfriend, offering him my hand. He looked up and the colors he transitioned through were awesome. He started off blue, then snow white and quickly became as red as Kirishima's hair! Everyone in the hall froze for a second as well.

'Izu....bun?' Everyone thought.

"UuuuuUuM, did....did you....did you mean Izu-kun?" Izuku asked, hoping that was what I meant and he heard me wrong.

"Nope! Izu-bun, because you are my honey bunny" I replied smoothly. I smiled sweetly and could actually see Izuku melting. I made eye contact with Todoroki, and he nodded. I could tell by his aura that he understood my statement on a spiritual level. Tenya and Ochako made the same reaction. They nodded and everyone carried on normally. I just had to wait until my boyfriend became solid again before leaving him. Bakatsuki might try to beat him up otherwise...Or everyone will tease him.