k i m j a e h w a n

h u s b a n d   m a t e r i a l

sorry again for not updating! i've been busy writing a fanfic. i hope y'all like this imagine. thankyou for 3k reads!!! that's crazy you guyys! you guys are so cuute, thank you for ur love and gr8 support!!!💖😭😭😘😘😘

p.s.
jaewhan looks so friggin cute and fluffy in the picture above!!!😭😭😭❤️❤️💖💖💖

*          *          *

y/n's pov

i was driving wearily on the road, hearing honks on either side of me. i just wanted to sleep.

i had reached home, tired as always. as much as i wanted to sleep, i had to do chores around the house before jaewhan got home.

* * *

i had finished up cleaning the house, and started cooking dinner. after a while, i had heard the door unlock.

"jagiya?", i could hear jaewhan.

"i'm in the kitchen.", i reply, not wanting to take my eyes off of the food. a few moments later, i felt two hands circle around me.

"jagiya. you're home early.", jaewhan kissed my cheek.

"how was work?", i asked turning around for a kiss.

"tiring as always. hey, you've been working all day. why don't you rest, and i'll do the cooking.", jaewhan offered, giving me a light peck.

"you're tired, too. i'll do it.", i refused.

"babe. c'mon. i'll do this. you know i don't take no for an answer.", he continued.

"arraseo. i'll just take a quick rest on the couch.", i say.

"mhmm. take your time, honey.", jaewhan shoos me off, giving me one light kiss.

i sat on the comfy couch, trying not to sleep, but the urge to sleep won.

jaewhan's pov

when the oven had ringed, indicating it was done, i called out to y/n.

"jagiya, the food is ready." there was no reply. i walked to the living room, seeing a sleeping y/n. her head was moving side to side, trying not to sleep. i smiled.

i sat down next to her.

"jagiya, just sleep.", i order, laying her head on my lap.

"oh, is the food ready?", she asks, standing up.

"rest for a bit.", i pull her back down on my lap.

"okay, just for a little.", she smiles.

i played with her hair, then i sang her to sleep. i could see her eyes slowly closing. i continued singing her a lullaby until she was fully sleep.

"you're so beautiful.", i kissed her on the cheeks.

"i can't believe i'm spending the rest of my life with someone so perfect and beautiful.", i kissed her slowly.

"i love you. i love you lots.",  i commented as i, myself tried to sleep.

*          *          *