Chapter 1

"Hello"

"Hi"

"I'm dr. Caroline , nice to meet you"

"I'm Alvin , nice to meet you too, you can take a seat on the couch , sorry about the mess "

" it's fine , I wanted to speak to you about your relationship with your brother "

"What about it ?"

" I wanted to see your point of view in this whole thing, it's not normal to just detest someone with such passion "

" you want to hear my point of view? Wow first time I've heard that"

"  so tell me how did this whole thing begin "

"As you already know my brother and I are twins , fraternal ones to be exact , somehow we're both homosexuals, well , this whole thing started when I was 7 years old , him and I both liked a boy name Samuel , Sammy for short , we both wanted to date him.

He asked for us to compete , Sammy would date which ever one of us he liked most , we did and Sammy chose him , I was mad and hurt , later that day the whole family was in the living room , we were having a family game night , he was sitting in front of me and smiling,I remember that.... that that was the first time I've ever asked myself, what did he have that I don't?

He teased me everyday about Sammy's choice. Every time him and Sammy would fight Sammy would come to me and hang out with me , I knew Sammy was using me to make my brother jealous but I didn't care , every thing was fine until one day ,Sammy and I were playing in the backyard  , I tried my luck and kissed Sammy , it didn't last long , my mom came rushing out the door and grabbed me and pulled me inside the house .

" how could you do that Alvin , you know his dating Darien , you can't just kiss your brother boyfriend " she said.

I was mad , my three older brothers Oliver, Michael and Luke were laughing their butt off , but I didn't care about that , I only cared about the fact that my mom had ruin my moment,  Sammy moved away a month later and everything had died down , In elementary school, I was a nerd , he was part of the cool kids , or as they like to call themselves 'The Crew' , I wasn't completely alone , I had three friends, Bethany or Betty as I liked to call her , Carlos and Ryan , in the fifth grade, Betty moved away , she was the closest to me out of all of them.

Betty and I are still friends to day , every time I'm in Colorado she and I hang out . Anyways back to the story , after Betty had moved away , I was left with Carlos and Ryan.

I remember Darien and I had gotten in a fight , I don't Remember over what but he said , that I was a nerd and that I had no friends," The only people who even talk to you are Carlos and Ryan, I bet , I bet they only talk to you only because they feel sorry for you , you know what ! , I bet I can make them stop talking to you "

A couple days later Ryan had moved away . The only person I was left with was Carlos , Carlos would come over and him and I would play video games and stuff like that , one day Darien decided to join us , him and Carlos we slowly becoming friends, but I didn't care, he was still my friend . At lunch I usually sat with Carlos , things started changing after and him and Darien had gotten close, he always had something to say to him.

"  I need to telling your brother something I'll be back in like five minutes "

"oh.....ok"

As the days went on, five minutes turned into ten , ten to fifteen, fifteen to twenty until he didn't come at all , I decided to just spend lunch with my teacher instead of alone in the cafeteria, I would go downstairs, get lunch then go straight back up, the only person I had to talk to was Betty , almost every day after school we would Skype , she would tell me about all the things she would do during the day and I would tell her about mine , if I wasn't talking to her , I would be reading or drawing stupid things ,the next major thing happened when I was in junior high , there I would just spend lunch at the library, I would seat in the back and get lost in the magical world of imagination, at first the librarian was getting mad at me because I would be so loss in the book that I would not hear the bell that signals it's time to move to my next class , she wasn't allowed to give out passes to the kids but she did for me anyways, she made a habit of every time the bell would ring she would walk to the back and tap me on my shoulder.