Chapter Four: "Morning My Sunshines"

It will always be Chris P.O.V unlees othervise said... Just thought you guys would know.... 

Catch up

"Oh okay. Well Chris, I work for a company named Modest! Management and we received a letter from you for about six months ago, and I'm here to look over the situation" Oh......

"Uhm, can I come in or..?" Wills said unsure after a few minutes of me creepily staring at him. Creepily? Is that even a word? Mental note to later, look up 'Creepily'. Oh yeah, maybe I should stop looking at him, and let him in. Fantastic idea Chris, points to you. Mental note; remember to put stickers in your cleverness book later.

"Oh, sorry, sure, just come in. But please don't make too much noises, I just got the twins to sleep." I explained, while opening the door further so Wills could enter. "Do you want some coffee, tea, water.... I actually think I have some vodka somewhere" Why did you say vodka Chris, really?

"Erhm, some coffee would do it I think, too late to get drunk." Wills said smiling, while taking his shoes off.

"You can never be too sure sometimes." I replied walking into the kitchen to make the man a coffee. When I was finished, I walked into the living room again and saw that Wills had made himself comfortable on my couch. Couch hogger..... I placed the coffee on the coffetable, getting a thank you from Wills, and then sat down on my sofa chair. Wills took a sip of his coffee, and then he took a briefcase up from beside the couch. Where did that come from? Well then. He opened the briefcase and took a hell of a lot papers from it.

"Okay so the thing is Chris, although we believe you, we have to be one hundred percent sure that the twins are his. So here I have some papers, we want you to fill out. It's no big deal; it's just about the pregnancy, birth and hospital stay, if you had one. There's also some questions about the twins, like personality, allergies and such. Therefore, it shouldn't be so hard to fill out. Also about hospital, we would like it if we could meet on one of the hospital, or a medical lab, so we can take a DNA test to see if Niall really is the father. Niall will not be included in anything about the twins until we have it all sorted out. Also, if you would be so kind, could you please not tell anyone who the real dad to the twins are? We would even pay you to keep quiet. We really don't want Niall, or the fans to know about this. And last thing, if we find that Niall really is the father, there's about a forty percent chance that we won't let him know. You'll get to meet him and the band with the twins, but you'll be told not to tell anything to him. So with that sorted out. I’ll be on my way again. Bye Crystal." He said, then taking a big sip of his coffee, closing his briefcase, and go to the door, then walking out.

What the hell just happened? I sat sort of frozen in my sofa chair, just thinking it all trough. What did he mean there were a forty percent chance he won't get to know he have kids? And why did he just walk out? How can he come here, tell me there's a pretty good chance that I won't be able to tell Niall about his kids, and then just walking calmly out? The fück?

With all of these thoughts in my head, I decided to go to bed. But first, I collected all the papers I got from Wills, and put them in a folder I found in one of my random-draws. I moved to put the folder in my bag when a small card fell from it. I put the folder in my bag, and decided I would visit my mum tomorrow so she could help me fill in the forms. I picked the little card up, and saw it was Wills’ business card, with his name and phone number on. That I also put in my bag, so I could deal with it all tomorrow. I walked up the stairs, looked into the twins room to if they still were asleep, and luckily they were. I got to my own room, stripped out of my clothes to take some pjs on, and then I jumped on my bed, grabbed to pillow, and was out like a light a second later.    

***Next Morning***

I woke up to a lovely smell of eggs and tea. Okay who am I kidding, I live alone with two three old, who would have cooked eggs while I was asleep. Unless Lily looked herself in again....... With that being said, I actually woke to complete silence, which is weird since the girls is usually awake before I am. Nevertheless, I got up anyway since they're up soon. I got myself dressed in a pair of jeans and a comfortable sweater. So what if it’s July, I like me warm sweaters. I quietly walked by the twins room, looking in seeing them both still asleep, laying in weird possessions. That have to be the Horan gene, I never lay like that. Nope, never ever ever. Okay, maybe sometimes but still. I got downstairs and decided to make myself a coffee and the twin’s oatmeal. When I was finished, making the oatmeal there came a quite loud voice yelling "MUUUUUMMMMYYY?” And that was my queue to collect my kids.

I quickly walked up the stair and into the twin’s room, seeing them both sitting in their cribs. “Morning my sunshines” I said as I walked in.

“Morning mummy”

“Ready to get breakfast then?” I asked them as I took them out of their either baby pink, or soft purple, cribs, both nodding franticly as I put them and one hip each, so I could walk with them down the stairs. I put them down as I reached to bottom of the stairs, so they could run into the kitchen, go sit in their stools, and eat their breakfast. I sat down between the girls to eat a portion of oatmeal myself.

“So, did you guys sleep well?” I asked after a few minutes of almost complete silence. Celeste started to nod franticly again, as she hurried to swallow the spoonful of oatmeal she just put in her mouth.

“Yes, I did. I dreamed that we all gone to Disneyland and then we meet Mickey, and Goofy and and, Minnie, and then we all became best friends, and then we had a dancing party wif unicans and chocoladelate mans. But then I falled and I cried, but it was okay, because you were there too mummy, and you kissed it better.” Cell explained with big arm movement. Okay then.

“What a nice dream you had there Monkey.” I told her, not minding her grammar mistakes, since she only is three years old.

“What about you Cat.” I asked the quiet toddler to my right.

“I didn’t dreamt anything tonight.” She said shrugging her shoulders, starting to play with her food.

“Cathelyn.” I said with a stern voice, not wanting my three year old to start having bad table manners. I allow talking with food in our mouths, because I do it pretty often myself, and I’m too lazy to stop that habit. Sue me. She stop playing her food, and pushed her plate away from herself.

“Thank you for breakfast mummy, can I go down and play now?” She asked me kindly.

“Your sister isn’t finished yet, so if you could wait for her please, then I can bath you two, and we can all go visit Nan, if you girls would like?” I asked them. They both nodded happily, and Celeste started eating at an alarming rate, so she could finish faster.

“Celeste honey, slow down or you’re gonna choke love,” I told her laughing. She smiled embarrassedly, and stopped eating so fast. Two minutes later both girls were finished eating, and put down so they could go to their room and chose some clothes. Me being the lazy-arse I am, only put our plates in the sink. When that was done, I went upstairs to bath to two happy girls.

When the girls and I was bathed and clothes warmly, I picked both the baby bag and my normal bag up, so we could walk to the underground and take the tube to my mum. 

******

A/N

What was that? a wild update have appeared, press vote if you want to catch it!

okay joke to the side, I updated, yaay. vote and comment please?

I'm gonna start a game on my chapters, at the end of every chapter im gonna ask a question, and the person with the best or weirdest answer get a dedication. 

Question of the chapter: What is your weirdest memory?