Chapter Two: "Yup, It's Twins Hunny."

One week later. Week 17 6th October

Chris P.O.V

Well... As you can see there has been a week since i found out that i was indeed pregnant. And it has been a week filled with tears, laughter and hospitals. Tears, because I'm hormonal and didn't quite liked the thought of there was a human living inside of me. Laughter, because my Mum was so happy she was going to be grandmother, sure i was a little bit young, but she loved the idea of a new baby in the family. And hospitals because we thought it was a good idea to check if they were okay. Yes i said they, it's twins... When they first told me that, i didn't believe them(the nurses).

***Flashback***

The nurse moved the gel covered wand-thingy across my tummy while looking at the screen, making weird faces and humming sounds. The nurse is weird...

"Well the babies are healthy and I can't see any thing wrong with them." The weird nurse said.

"Thank God, I don't know wha- wait did you just say 'they'?"

"Yup, it's twins hunny"

"No it isn't"

"Yes it is"

"I don't believe you"

"Hunny stop being so stubborn" My lovely mother oh so kindly said to me.. Do even have to mention that it was sarcasm?

"Mum I'm not being stubborn!"

"Then why don't you believe it's twins?"

"Because it isn't!"

"Can you please stop fighting, its stressing the babies, ad that's one of the worst thing you could do, you know, stress them. And to prove that there is indeed two babies inside of you, I'm gonna show you the heartbeats" The nurse told me, not so kindly in the start.. Sorry for.. Yeah, I don't know.

She took the wand-thing and placed it on my stomach-when did they take it off?, and moved it around, while humming and making faces again. I'm starting to be a bit scared of her..

After a few minuts there came a steady thudding of a heartbeat, Well at least I think it was a heartbeat.

"That's your heartbeat" The nurse told me. She moved the wand a little lower on my tummy and suddenly there was two more, but faster, thudding.

"There. Three heartbeats not two, Thats a sign that it's twins, that and the fact that there is two babies on the screen."

At first i was so chocked I couldn't speak, but after a few moments of the heartbeats I finally spoke up

"Whats the genders?" Then they started to laugh at me, even Mum started to laugh.

"What?!?" I asked annoyed.

"Hunny. We can't see the genders before week 22" Mum said.

"Oh..... Wait how far along am i? And how many months is 22 weeks?"

"I feel bad for you hunny....." My oh so kind Mum said

"MUM! Don't be mean...... But still, how far along am i?" I asked the nurses.

"If i should give i good guess... I would say you're about 16/17 weeks along, because of how big the twins are." One of the older nurses told me.

"So I can know the genders in about................ 6 week?" I asked, unsure.

"Well, we will get you a new appointment so you can come here again in about 4 weeks, and 4 weeks after that appointment you'll get a new one again, so you'll basically come here once a month to checkups." One of the youngest nurses said... Wait, why are there so any nurses in here? Weird..