Chapter 5

Kita's POV

Finally! He's done! Naruto is on a team with Sakura and Sasuke. Shikamaru and Choji are on a team with Ino. And Kiba got Hinata and Shino.

I left and changed back to Ms. Mia and walked in. I looked at Kiba then continued.

"Well now that you have your squads. You'll meet your sensei's tomorrow. A letter will be sent telling you where to meet them. I'm glad you have all progressed well and saddened that you might die as you get older and do more difficult ranked missions. One more thing." It was all quiet. I could hear the crickets chirping outside. "Congratulations on becoming Genin! You are now one step closer to whatever goal you may have. You are now part of the defending team of this village" I smiled and left, I wouldn't let them see the tears run down my face.

I got in my office and changed back. I started crying softly, then Mrs. Haruno came in and saw me.

"Kitakita are you alright honey?!" She came over to comfort me. Then Kakashi came in and saw me crying.

"Kat! What's wrong?"

"I love Kiba and I'll never see him again!" I started crying harder. That's when Asuma and KurenaI came in.

"Kit? What's wrong sweetie?" Kurenai was like my aunt, Asuma like my uncle, I cried harder. I looked at Kurenai.

"He's in your squad Kurenai. You'll know who." I looked at the floor then went to out to the hall in order to breathe, they were smothering me. I sat on the floor. I heard footsteps but blew them off.

"Kit Kit?" I looked up to see Kiba.

"K-Kiba!" I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"What's wrong?" He sat down next to me.

"Nothing..."

"Don't lie to me. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing Kiba. It doesn't matter anymore anyways." I smiled and stood up. Kiba stood up with me.

"Stop lying to me Kit. What's wrong?" He looked slightly pissed.

"I know it's mostly my fault, but I haven't seen you in, like, 5 years. And now I'm never gonna see you again." Tears came down my face again.

"Kit." I looked at him and his lips met mine. I went red and heard a door open. I stepped back.

"Kiba we-" Tears came to my eyes again and I ran. I just ran. Again. I felt so horrible.

Why does this always have to happen? This wasn't gonna be good. I cried myself to sleep again.