Reunited

Kameron's POV

"Ava?" I ask because everyone kept saying she was dead but they never gave me a cause of death.

"Hey Kam." she says then waves at me she's shy I know that's my cousin my cousin is super shy.

"I thought you were dead." I say then hug her. as we all know it we're both into crying sobs.

"My mom and dad kicked me out and said I was dead..but I wasn't."Ava said then I hug her harder.

"Where are you living?" I ask her because if she was living on the streets I would just take her back to California with me.

"I've been living at homeless shelters." she says then wipes a tear that was coming out of her eye.

"I'm so sorry Ava."

"Don't be Kam my life is a piece of shit and maybe I should have just killed myself."

"No Ava don't say that you could always come back to Cali with me and live with us." I suggest and then she smiles at me.

"COUSINS REUNITED!" Ava says and gives me a hug but then starts to walk away but I stop her by putting my hand around her arm. A habit I got from Louis.

"Where are you going Miss.Ava?"

"I'm going back to the shelter."

"No you're coming with me cousin to my hotel. No more homeless shelters you're coming with me even back to Cali."

"R-R-Really?" she beamed and her eyes lit up.

"Really now c'mon let's go shopping!" I yelled no one looked at me because the airport was already loud as fuck.

******

Once we made it into the Mall I beamed it's been four months I've been living in Cali for about six months now but I still Remember my way around this mall.

"Let's go to Victoria secret." I suggested because I really needed some new panties and bras.

"KAMERON!" I hear someone say my name and then I turn around to see my cousin Dominique.

"Hey Domo." I squeal then go and hug her.

"Hey Kam-." she stops and then looks over my shoulder and sees her little sister Ava.

"Ava I-I thought-." but Ava cuts her off.

"Thought I was dead. I know Kam thought that too." she says then looks at the ground I am soon shocked when I see Dominique wrap her into a hug.

"Kameron I'll take her off your hands she can come home with me." Dominique says.

"You could too cousin we need to do some catching up." Dominique adds.

"Really?"

"Really but first lets go finish our shopping." Dominique says and then I go around Victoria secret and find some pink shorts and a grey tee what says pink on it.

~~~~~~~~~

We end up ordering pizza and I'm already devouring my third piece I was really hungry and then my phone starts vibrating and then I see five missed calls from Louis.

Fuck. I forgot to call him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Louis POV

Kameron didn't call me nor text me I'm worried fucking sick! but here's the door. my mums door I take a deep breath and knock on the hard wood and just stand there until the door opens to reveal my step fucking father.

"Where's my mum Dan?" I questioned my Fucking father. I don't know why I hated him exactly but who gives a fuck I know I don't.

"I'd rather you call me dad or daddy." he says then rolls his eyes.

"Can you just tell me where my mum is Dan?"

"Not until you call me dad or daddy."

"Fine..can you tell me where my mum is dad?" I say then roll my eyes.

"She's behind back with the twins."

"She's with Daisy and charlotte?" I ask scratching the back if my neck.

"NoLouis,We had twins ." Dan says and my eyes widen did my ears hear him right my mum just had Twins!

OK SO I THINK THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY TENSE!TENSE!TENSE!TENSE! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!

Vote,Comment,and follow Meh for more!!

~Lacey