Home

Kameron's POV

TWO WEEKS LATER

I'm home back at Cali and I have to use my fake accent since people think I'm American.

Well oh fucking well then.

But I get to see my Louis Bear! and Im happy as hell about that I'm now on my flight still flying back so I decide to pull out my phone and take a picture of the clouds. I soon post it on Instagram and soon I get my usual 100 likes. I sometimes wish that I was a celebrity and get 1,000,000 or 6,000 or 20,000 likes.

But unfortunately I'm not I'm Kameron Delilah Taylor.

********

I'm soon back in Cali in LAX (aka the airport.) and the first face I'm looking for is Louis because he's my ride. I soon spot him looking like a lost puppy looking around the airport probably for me I soon look closer and yep.

Bingo that's him. I soon start to run over to him excised out of my mind to see my boyfriend I know Harry was my boyfriend for 24 damn hours. Louis was my boyfriend for 6 damn months and these have been the best 6 damn months. I soon make it up to Louis and soon tap his shoulder and his eyes soon light up at the sight of me.

AWWWWWWWWW.

"Love, I missed you too." he says and It feels perfect to hear his voice.

"I missed you too." I say then press my lips on to his.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON IS THAT YOU KISSING A GIRL?!" a voice says and then we pull away from that kiss to look at the source to find a girl with blue/turquoise hair standing there in a belly shirt and short shorts.

"Willow?" he asks the girl and she just nods her head and then winks at him.

Is she trying to flirt with my man?

Authors Note: Babies please read my new book our little secret it's a Luke Hemmings fanfic thx you babehs!!

~Lacey