BIRTHDAY GIRL

Kameron's POV

"KAMERON HONEY WE'RE HOME!" I heard mom and dad yell.

"MOM AND DAD I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I yelled and embraced them in a big hug and broke down into tears I actually don't know why.

"WE MISSED YOU TOO HONEY!" Mom and dad yelled kissing my head wow I feel like such a little kid and her parents are coming back from a long trip.

"How have you been fusspot?" my dad asked with a grin on his face.

"Dad I'm not five anymore I'm five anymore today is my birthday and I'm finally 18 so what do you guys have to say to me?"

"We have to say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!! YOURE OFFICIALLY AN ADULT!!" They said at the same time then mom just broke Down into tears.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked chuckling after.

"My little girl is officially an adult my oldest child." my mom said inbetween tears.

"Mom it's okay you still have Kimberly with you so it's okay." I said rubbing her shoulder and kissing the top of her head. now the tables are turned I feel like a parent now.

"You're right Hun wait where's Kim?" my mom asked.

"She's in her room sleeping and mom guess what." I said.

"What is it about Kim what'd you do to her?" she asked and my dad arching an eyebrow in the background.

"I didn't do anything I have good news about her though." I said with a grin on my face.

"WHAT ABOUT HER CHILD TELL ME!" She said eager to know what I was about to tell her why are parents always so anxious.

"she's going through her pressing button stage,she changed the channel on the T.V." I told her it wasn't anything serious or anything.

"What channel did she change to?" mom asked me.

"We'll it wasn't a channel all she did was press buttons like 1638 so, I guess it wasn't even a channel." I said then shrugged. damn how in the fucking shits did I remember that channel.

"Well that's good." my mom said with a smile on her face.

"Well I'm gonna get some rest." I told mom because I was really exhausted.

2 HOURS LATER

I just decided to check my phone because I was super bored and I was surprised when I had seven text messages telling me happy birthday.

From:Autie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAE! LOVE YA!

~Autie

From:Kaley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE MISS YOU HERE IN DETROIT IT HASNT BEEN THE SAME CALL ME KAM!

~Kay

OMFG KALEY TEXT ME THATS MY BFFL AND I REALLY MISS HER THAT ITS CRAZY.

From:Brooklyn

HEY KAMERON TAYLOR HAPPY BIRTHDAY I MISS YOU COUSIN SKYPE ME!!

~ Brooklyn

From:Tyler

HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY I MISS YA!

~ Tyler

From:Dominique

Happy bday darling visit us in Detroit baby love you! Call your cousin Kk babe bye!

~Domo

From:Macey

HEYYYYY HAPPY BDAY GURL CALL ME!

~Macey

And then I got a text from the last person I would want to get a text from Louis

From:Louis

Happy Birthday Kameron I know you're probably mad at me and all I want to do is explain myself so meet me at the park at seven I need to explain I love you!

~ Louis

I scowled at the text message but I guess I should give him a chance to explain so I guess I'll meet him at the park. plus I've missed his voice and his presence. WAIT Kameron you're mad at him when you show up have an attitude and be bitchy. Keep that in you're head.

Have an attitude and be bitchy.

Attitude and bitchy.

Attitude and bitchy.

Attidude and bitchy.

Keep that in mind Kam and stay fucking strong.

WOW THERE WAS ALOT OF SHIT GOING ON SO AS YOU COULD SEE ITS THE WEEKEND AND ILL TRY TO UPDATE DAILY! IM GOING ICE SKATING TOM WITH HAZZASTYLESANDI AND NIALLSWONDERLAND__ THEIR MAH BESTFRIENDS WELL SCREW THAT RIGHT NOW ILL TRY TO UPDATE DAILY BYEEEEEE BAES VOTE AND COMMENT PLZ I REALLY NEED COMMENTS I ONLY HAVE ONE CMON NOW PLZ PLZ PLZ I WANT MORE COMMENTS I LOVE YOU BAES!

~Lacey