"Can I be in charge this time just to have you like putty in my hands?" I asked him fully knowing I would still miss being the submissive for our sex.

"Just fuck the life out of me my dick is fully hard for you I would like you to make it cum." I smiled at his word choice.

We start making out as his tongue sloshes in the inside of my mouth, I push him to the bedroom to start ripping his work clothes off.

Never once in my life have I been so demanding and needy that's what Toby did to me he changed me in every way possible.

I had him lie on his back so I could sit on top of him and ride him...hard. I positioned my legs over him on each side while I put his dick in my pu$$y.

He let out a low throaty groan and that's when I titled my head back and starting to move.

"Ahh fuck! your so tight... fuck me faster!" He chanted while our body's made a slapping sound.

I ended up Cumming and him following shortly after. I swear it gets better and better the second you lose your innocents.

I lay beside him and cuddle my head against his amazing warm rock hard chest.

"So when will it be?" He asked me still catching his breath.

"When will what be?" At first I thought he was talking about the wedding but we had already set a date for that.

"The wedding Abigail." So maybe I was wrong he was talking about the wedding. I was suprised he listen to his sister about taking to long.

Truly I didn't want to get married to fast. I didn't want it being rushed but at the same time I didn't want to wait to long plus he was asking me right now so I had to think of a date any minute now.

I twirled my thumbs around and around as my mind squinted for an answer. "How about the Friday after the one tomorrow." I thought that seemed responsible enough it wasn't to long or to short.

"Then its settled we can get married then the sooner the better so would you like something to drink now?" I realized he must be thirsty to keep asking me this.

"Ya lets go I can make fresh lemonade." Sprinting out of bed I grab my clothes while he laughs at me.

"To have and to hold and in sickness and in health." The pastor said shouting to loud for my liking.

"I do." He told the pastor while looking me straight in the eyes. I got all blushy and smiled one of my big toothy grins.

I wasn't trying to make this all about me but the faster I said I do the sooner I could get out of this itchy torture chamber.

My dress was long and puffy with ruffles at the bottom. It was as white as snow it's self. What I liked most about it is that it made me look busty.

Did I mention the killer heels and the vail that was lower then the dress, ok maybe not that low but close to it.

"I do!" everybody put there hands together and clapped for us I practically jumped up and down I knew what time it was it was time for the magic kiss.

This weekend had been short we mostly went on dates and went our separate ways to get prepared for the wedding and don't forget our bachelorette party's.

I all of sudden felt his chapped lips sparkling against mine. My eyes fluttered closed as our lips moved in sync I pulled away to keep it pg. 13 for the large crowd filled with many people I didn't know.