chapter one:meow🐈

The cold air seem to brush past spiderman as he ran toward the start of the noise. Hoping he could get there before anyone got hurt... or worse. As he continued web slinging he got there just in time. he saw the murk with the mouth,deadpool, finishing a kill. These two have meet once or twice with each other due to thier line of work."Oh hey spiderman, my buddy ole' pal!" deadpool happily said to spiderman while waltzing over to spiderman."we arent pals or friends at the least." spider said in a matter of factly while crossing his arms."oh come on! you know were friends" deadpool said while hugging spidey.

Deadpool POV:

(hey guys i think we should unhand him )

-ah shut the fuck up you little piece of whiny shit-

guys shut it!

(fine fine)

-k-
"deadpool let go of me before i tie you up."he partly yelled as i held on. "i wont mind if you tie me up,spidey senpai:" spidey just stop trying to get out of the hug

- KISS HIM KISS HIM LETS RIDE OFF TO HENTAI LAND!!!!!-

(are you always this dumb? for a kiss we need to be in a relantionship with him)

-I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

" spidey? hey spiderman? come onits not funny." deadpool went serious for a couple more minuets

-i think hes dead-
deadpool listen take hime home and take care of him.)

-yea i agree. we dont want him to die-

"hey spidey/ im taking you home so you could rest"

(lift up his mask yo see if hes asleep or passed out or something)

-YAYA! WE GET to see spider senpai's face!!!!!!!!!!-

3rd pov

As deadpool took off the heros mask he saw his face. Tracing his hand over his face he seemed to get out of the trance that held him toward the the slumbering hero" lets go before-"SPIDERMAN IS A MENACE!" deadpool heard the dreaded daily bugle shout out for the tenth time today. "deadpool why is my mask off?" spiderman seemed to have awaken from the big headed person." i was checking if you were alive since you feel asleep." deadpool stated with a pair of glasses and a large book in hand that appeared out of nowhere "and your not bad lookin either" the murk with the mouth flirted with spiderman as he just put back on his mask." im going to ask if we could meet here alright." spiderman flatly said since he needed the allies and not more villains."fine honey ill see if ill bring chimichangas for our date*eyebrows wiggling*" spiderman just face planted as he left.

But deadpool stayed a little while fangirling from how cute spidey was"oh his face was cute. I mean if his was gay id go for a ride with him any day. can I ajax)( thats meh.)" deadpool said with nuging the girl next to him."later in the book deadpool. later dedpool"
she said as disapeared.