15. Basketball Boys

Start from the beginning

I reached down to pull off my jeans and top leaving me standing there in only my boxers. I could Tyler's eyes wondering over my body and a smirk rose up to my lips. The boy says he hates me , but he can never help but stare. This isn't the first time he's seen me nearly naked as I will never forget when he was watching me get changed that night. I wonder what his girlfriend would think of this.

My head turned around to Tyler who immediately looked away. His cheeks were a bright red as he concentrated on getting changed.

"Hey Tyler."

The boy looked up at me.

"Take a picture, the moment will last longer," I teased. By this point his face looked like a tomato.

The brunette bit his lip as I smirked at him. "Shut up Joshua."

"Getting rude, are we?" I took a step closer to him as he quivered back until he was leaning against the wall.

"Are you going to answer my question?" I waited expectantly and he just rolled his eyes.

I cocked my head to the side and sighed, "you really need to fix that bratty attitude."

He just smiled and pushed me away playfully getting back to getting changed.

"So you think you are going to get away that easily?" I asked pinning him back against the wall. He did not say or do anything, but stare right into my eyes.

I waited for a reply but I got nothing. I sighed.
"All right baby boy, get changed then we can play," I smirked and Tyler rolled his eyes smiling. Tyler reached over to his top and pulled it over his head as I carried on getting changed.

We then walked out into the court where the others were busy running around shooting balls waiting until the coach arrived.

Tyler's Pov:

Why did Josh decide he wanted to join the team? I'm so annoyed. I already spend enough time with this Devil's child.

"Alright," Coach said walking in through the hall doors. "It seems that we have some new try-outs for today. May I get your names?"

"Dylan Avers," this one guy said.

"Jacob Reeds."

"Samuel Bayleys."

"Josh Dun."

"Okay, great. You will be put into teams and I will judge you on how well you play. There are only 3 spaces so play at your best."

Oh my, I might still have a chance. Josh might not get a place as there are 4 try-outs. I just have to get him to fail. 

"Team captains, Tyler and Chance, take turns in picking a member." Coach said.

"Uhh," I looked around then pointed at Brendon, "Forhead Urie!" Brendon rolled his eyes and pushed me playfully.

"Troy," Chance said.

"Cullum," I gestured to him.

We carried on until there were the remaining four try-outs.

"I'll take Dylan," I said.

"I call on Dun," Chance smiled. Josh got up and walked over to him.

"So Sammy come here and Jacob to Chance," I finished off.

" my name's Samuel, not Sammy."

"Whatever Samantha," I said not paying attention.

I gave out my team bibs, we were blue and Chance's team were red. We all took position in the court, me and Chance were center. I could see Josh as he stood out from the rest. The red bib clashed a lot with his bright red dyed hair and his tattooed arm didn't really help him blend in either. I'm still unsure on how the school allows for their students to have tattoos and coloured hair but I won't question it.