Realization

Shelby
"Heeeeello I'm Shubble and welcome back to my channel. Today I'm on Harmony Hollow."
"Hey. We're here to." Graser yells from behind me.
"Yea. Your son and your husband. How could you forget about us?" Will says in his cute British accent. Wait what?
"I'm also joined with Graser and Will." We continue on with the video and finish it, then Graser leaves and it's just Will and me talking. We talk for hours about nothing. Around 12:00am, for me, Will says he's super tired and that he's going to bed. He logs out of teamspeak and I'm alone.
"Guess I could go to bed." I whisper to my empty room. I put on my pajamas and climb in bed with my phone. I scroll through Twitter, liking tweets here and there. Eventually I fall asleep.

Will
(Time Skip To Next Day For Will)
I wake up around 11:00am with bare memories of last night. I remember filming and being super tired and talking to Shelby. I don't remember getting in my bed or getting off the phone with her. Maybe I never did.
"Shelby." I say to my empty room. No reply. Guess we stopped talking. I decide to text her and see when we stopped talking.

Hey. When did we stop talking last night? I'm finding it hard to remember.

Around 12:00am for me. You said you were tired and just left teamspeak.

What?! Curse me for hanging up on such a perfect person. Wait what? What am I talking about? Shelby is just my friend. But why am I thinking about her like this? Do-do I like her?

Shelby
I wake up with a text from Will.

Hey. When did we stop talking last night? I'm finding it hard to remember.

Around 12:00am for me. You said you were tired and just left teamspeak.

I wait around 10 minutes, and when he doesn't answer I get out of bed and go get breakfast. I pull out a box of cereal and eat it dry, like always. I pull up Twitter on my computer and scroll through my recents. Nothing exciting.
Ding
My phone goes off and I dive for it. Hoping its Will. It's just H wanting to know if I want to film a video. Man, I really wish it would have been Will. Why do I want it to talk to him so much?
Ding
My phone goes off and I check it again. This time it is Will.

Oh sorry. Talk later?

Sure!

I text him back with a smile. Why am I so happy about talking to him? Wait, do I like him?

________________________
Hi and welcome to my first real fan fiction. I wanted to do a Kiible FF because I ship them so muchhhhh.
I also have another book The Best Days of My Life. It's an original and I would appreciate it if you checked it out. Thank you!

If you enjoyed be sure to comment, vote, and share.

          Until next time
-Ella
(Word Count: 444)
P.S: The word count is without the author's note.