‘Oh I see, I‘ve  cry...’ I clunch on her dress tightly. I remember the girl make a ‘shh’ sound and a certain warm tan hand reach out to caress my head before I fall asleep.

______________________________________

“Buonno tomato, buono-buono uhh! Tomatoo~” The tomatoes I pick are freshly red and big, that bastard must be suprised muahaha!!

“You have a nice voice little Lovi!” Step out of my daze, I blush and look at Emma.

“Stop spying ragazza!” She giggle and I blush more, She come closer and pick one of my tomatoes basket.

“Big sis will help you!”

‘Stop treating me like a kid.. for godsake I am thirteen.’

We walk side by side, she kept bickering on things that I actually don’t care. But when she talk and smile she seem to shine. I don’t mind actually,

“PLEASE YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!” We both heard the bastard yelled from our spot. Me and Emma exchange glance and walk faster to the house.

In front of the bastard are two men, they hold some sort of paper. I start to aproach the tomato-bastard and stand protectively in front of him.

“What happen here?” I ask calmly though my hands were shaking and I sweat. The tomato-bastard put his hand on my shoulder. He shake his head making me confused.

“Are you the one name Lovino Vargas?” One of the man ask me, I nodded my head but I feel anxious for some reason.

“We need to inform you that.. your family mansion need to be destroyed-... According to the contract-...” I felt a firm grip on my hand, the tomato-bastard had grip it tightly. I didn’t hear the rest of their explanation as my mind gone blank.

‘No-... everything but not that-...’

“The claim of that mansion, field and even the forest and soil.. change it to Carriedo’s.” I widen my eyes and look at the bastard with disbelief. The two men look at him,

“Are saying that you buy the property young man?” The spaniard nod his head calmly.

“Si.” The man nod their head and start to write down on a new contract.

“I may apologize Sir, but atleast one of the family member need to stay at the mansion, so that the mansion itself isn’t mis-used by the people there or in your case, someone taking care of that abandoned mansion.”

“I’ll be the one that live there, you can write down my profile..”

So the contrat is sealed. I clench my fist and grab his shirt’s collar.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!” The bastard just smile and pat my head but I swept his hand away.

“DON’T MESS WITH ME BASTARD!! YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THAT!! CALL THAT MAN BACK! CANCEL IT NOW!!” I punch his chest repeatly and as always he didn’t buldge.

“Lovi...” I crounch down and grab the fabric of his pants. I cry,

“Don’t you know you already done enough dammit!”

Emma pat my back as the bastard start to crounch down too, He grab the back of my neck and pull me softly to his board shoulder.

“Boss will look out for the mansion for you, and when you ready, you can take it back. How’s that?” I grip on his sleeves, and remain silent.

The spaniard already on the front porch with his suitcase, a taxi await for him. Emma’s family were saying their goodbye to him and yet I still can’t move from my spot. Such a stuborn decision.

Before he could leave, I ran to him. In my hand were red freshly tomato. The spaniard catch the tomato in time after I just throw it.

“Lovi-..”

“Save it bastard. You better take good care of MY mansion, When I and Feliciano come, I want that place to be spotless!” I didn’t cry, but instead I smirk to him, which he respone with warm and daring smile.

“You got my word Lovi, fusososo!

........boss’ll wait for you.”

______________________________________

My eyes fluttered open, annoyed at the ray of sun that manage to get inside my room, My old room..

“Heh,what the fuck with this dream..”

When I woke up, It still early. I took a quick shower and put on the school uniform.

When I reach the downstairs, I can see the bastard is cooking for breakfast. I sigh and head to the kitchen. I lean on the door frame and cross my hand in front of my chest,

“What do you think you’re doing?” I look at him annoyed but he just smile and wave,

“Good morning Lovi! What do you want for breakfast? Boss will cook something nice for you!” I sigh and kick his legs.

“Your cooking skill is shit, I’m the one that should cook with my magnifico skill. So just sit your ass there and wait.” He pout but manage to go to the dining room.

“Now-now, what should I make?”

And don’t forget the lunch boxes.

To Be Continue..............................