CHAPTER 3|Again

+Short Recap+

Mayura has now left the school in order to give the papers to Shimon.

However, the place is far from their block and her legs felt weak as she walk. She found a cafe on the way and, unexpectedly, Shimon Ikaruga.

[Shimon Ikaruga]

"Eh?"the customer was surprised after I told my name.

"Is there something wrong?"I asked, confused at her reaction.

She shakes her hands, and also let out an awkward laugh, "Sorry for the sudden outburst. I was just surprised about your name."

This made me even confused, "What about it?"I asked, furrowed brows.

"Uhm..."she stammered as she get some papers from the table, puts it near her face, and stares at it. Wonder what is going on.

"I can't believe I didn't look at the papers,"this girl looking at the papers so sternly, is confusing me to no end. It's kinda annoying me.

"Since you have already paid, then there's no reason for me to stay. I still have to take other people's orders."I said as I slightly bow my head, "Come again next time."

I left her after that and went to the counter.

"Did you flirt the girl?"a familiar voice greeted me when I reach the counter.

I sigh, "I'm just doing my job, Kera-san[1]."

He just laugh, "I'm just joking."

"Well, that joke is overused,
Kera-san,"I said.

"Dude, calm down. Geez, no need to be so serious about a joke,"he said, as I gave the bill that I received to the cashier.

"Did you wake up from the wrong side of the bed or you didn't get the girl's name?"he asked as I furrowed my brows in response.

"I don't think I should ask about that, Kera-san. She's just a customer,"I replied.

He let out a sigh, "Whatever."

A customer calling a waiter echoes in the cafe, as Kera-san quickly prepares himself to leave.

"I'll be going then."I told Kera-san and left.

I nodded as I watch him leave.

>7:30PM<

Since the cafe is slightly far from us and I went to the hospital after work, going home took longer than expected.

As I open the door, I uttered, "I'm home,"as I remove my shoes.

"Welcome home,"I heard the voice of my cousin, Keiji Ikaruga, echo because of how big our home is.

"Where's Houji-sama,
Keiji-sa-"before I finished the sentence, he cut me off.

"I did told you to call me 'onii-san', Shimon."he said, with a smile on his face. I know what that smile means. He's annoyed.

"My apologies."

"Aha, don't be formal. Come on, there's food on the table,"
Keiji-sama said as he gestured me to follow him.

"Okay,"I nodded and followed him to the dining room.

When me and Keiji-sama enter the room, I smelled the aroma of food that is prepared on our table. I also saw Houji-sama wearing a plain red hakama[2] and black haori[3]. Me and Keiji-sama took our seats after some quick greetings.