CHAPTER 1|Confession

[THIRD PERSON VIEW]

"See you guys tomorrow."Mayura bid goodbye to her classmates and she joined her friend, Chisaki.

"Let's go?"Chisaki asked. Mayura nodded.

It's Thursday afternoon and it is now dismissal for the Narukami High. The two bestfriends, Mayura and Chisaki, walk home together like they usually do.

However, the conversation they are now gonna have, is not something that they usually talk about.

"Mayura, you know you have to."Chisaki continue to pester her friend about 'that'.

What is 'that' this girl is saying?

She's telling her friend to confess to her crush, Rokuro Enmadou. Why? Mayura has feelings for that guy since childhood. However she let these feelings of hers bottled up, and this made her friend worried.

And Mayura on the other hand, "I don't have to."she told her friend, but the latter doesn't stop from persuading her.

"Mayura, it's just that..."

It's not that she wants to tease her about it or anything. She just didn't like the idea of her friend holding back what she feels for the boy.

"Are you really sure you're not gonna confess?"Chisaki asked, worried.

"Chisaki, it's fine. Rokuro.."Mayura trailed off, thinking of what she should say to her friend,

"He loves someone else."Mayura bitterly said, yet she managed to smile like it never bother her.

"Eh? But, even if he did, at least let your feelings be known."her friend said. Mayura thought she would never bother her about it when she said that. However, it didn't.

"It's fine. As long as the girl loves him back, then I'm fine."she gave Chisaki a smile and saw her house nearby, "See you tomorrow then."Mayura bids her goodbye and heads to her house, leaving Chiyuri alone.

"I wish I didn't bring that up."she said with a pout, hoping that her friend's gonna be A-Okay.

On the other hand, Mayura knocks on the door then waits for someone to open it for her.

The door opened, revealing her gorgeous mom, Yukari.

"I'm home."Mayura greeted with a smile.

"Welcome home."her mom greeted back and return her a smile, "How's school?"she asked.

The smile that was plastered on Mayura's face slowly begins to fade away, "It was, fine. Like the usual, I learned a lot."and she tried to smile while the memories of her bestfriend persuading her to confess flashes at her mind. She removed her shoes and she and her mom went inside.

Yukari notice the sudden change of her smile. Not wanting to press the subject for now, she changes the topic, "Want to help me make some sushi?"

"Sure. Let me change my clothes first."Mayura said and walk upstairs.

Yukari's closed eyes followed her daughter as she went upstairs, "I hope she's okay. That was very unusual of her to force herself to smile at me."