She scolded herself for almost leaving the house without praying and spending some time with God.

"I'm so sorry Dad."

Dad.

That was what she called God, well, ever since her dad died.

She's 21 almost 22 but when she's in the presence of God, she feels like a little child and she's always so relaxed and happy.

After she concluded the praise, she picked up her bible, not rushing but taking her time.

She opened her bible, just at random. She does that sometimes, well, most times.

"Holy Spirit lead me."

Where she opened to was the book of Deuteronomy. The Holy Spirit led her to chapter 31 verse 8 and immediately she smiled at what was written.

"For the Lord himself will go before you, he will be with you, he will never leave you nor forsake you, do not be afraid, do not be discouraged."

She looked up and thanked the Lord for such comforting words and now she didn't feel so down anymore and she felt more enthusiastic about her job interview because now she knew everything's going to be alright, she trusted God completely.

"It's in your hands, Lord."

She prayed, first giving thanks and then asking for forgiveness.

She prayed for herself, the poor and the less privileged and then finally, she committed the day into God's hands.

She opened her eyes and removed her scarf and placed her bible back in its place right beside her pillow.

She looked at the wall clock, it was 6:40.

She still had time.

The interview wasn't far from where she lived, well actually it was. It was a 30 minutes bus ride.

She went straight to the bathroom timing herself to only use 20 minutes. She dressed up in formal attire- a black pencil skirt that reached her knees. It was perfect because it wasn't tight or loose, it just fitted her nicely.

She complimented it with a simple white shirt and black heels that fitted her little legs perfectly.

She put on little heart-shaped earrings then she proceeded to her hair. She brushed it carefully and packed it neatly into a bun.

She quickly put on her necklace, the one her mom had given her on her 18th birthday. She didn't go anywhere without it.

She applied a little lip balm on her lips because it was pale.

She quickly wore her wristwatch and then carried her black handbag which contained everything she needed.

She didn't even bother eating as she bolted for the door and walked to the bus stop.

She got to the bus stop in record time, the bus was already half full by the time she got there. As expected the bus ride took about 30 minutes.

It didn't drop her in front of the company, just a few meters away from it so she easily walked the rest.

She looked at her wristwatch, the time was 7:35, meaning she had 25 more minutes.

As she stood in front of the company all she could think of was how massive it was. Roughly, it'll be about 80 storeys.

As she was about entering she made a quick prayer.

She took a deep breath and made her way into the building. If she thought the exterior was magnificent then the interior was absolutely jaw-dropping, eye-widening worthy.