What did I remember?

Every fucking painful detail ... but how much was I actually suppose to remember? 

I struggled to form an answer, there was no doubt everyone was wondering why the hell did I have my fat ass on top of that building in the heart of a Super war. And why and the hell did Blue Doom, the world's greatest villain, save my life. 

How much did I remember wasn't the right question, how much was I suppose to remember was. 

I stuttered like a bitch, "u-uuhhh well ... we- you and I were uhhh at the library studying ...." I started. 

Carrier gasped, yet again, like a little bitch. "That's the last thing you remember?" 

The whole room grew tense. 

I looked over at Aria's face confused as her hand covered her mouth. 

The other girls looked despondent. 

"It is not surprising that you would be suffering from amnesia. You took quite the fall" the Doctor said as he finished examining me. 

"Amnesia?" I asked him completely behind. 

They asses were asking too many questions. 

"Yes. Katrina, you took a hard fall, you are extremely luck to even be breathing right now. It is obvious that you have lost some of your memory, which makes complete sense" he shrugs nonchalantly. 

What kind of Doctor-

"How long will she have amnesia?" Aria's small voice cut the silence. 

The Doctor turned to her with a shrug. 

I swear Sasha's left eye twitched, "No one can really know for sure. I'm guessing she'll be lucky to ever remember what happened to her. But it could also be a blessing, wasn't she brutally kidnapped?" the Doctor ask. 

My jaw touched the ground, "brutally kidnapped?" I questioned, who the fuck speaks like that? What kind of Doctor is that?!

Trina was full on sobbing in the corner, Aria was just quietly crying staring down at me like I was dead. 

These hoes. 

They can't honestly believe this shit, I fell off a building, Blue caught me. Amnesia bitches ... really?

"She can't remember anything?" Another voice shot through the room. 

There my parents stood in the doorway, a shit ton of pudding cups in their hands. They looked from the Doctor back to me. 

"So it seems, her memory has erased the past few months, I believe" the Doctor shrugged again. 

My parents bumbled into the room, "So like Rachel McAdams in the Vow?" my Dad asked. 

Literally, why me? 

I rolled my eyes away from them only for them to freeze on another individual in the door way. 

There he was. He looked perfect as ever. His hair looked like he hadn't stopped raking his hand through his naturally luscious curls that he hadn't gotten a chance to chop off again. 

His bright eyes looked tired and his gorgeous skin looked taunt over his face, but he still somehow looked like a fucking male model. 

The wrinkled shirt he had on was pulled deliciously tight over his chest, and in his hand was a small little teddy bear, no doubt from the gift shop down stairs. 

Get well scrawled across its chest where it held a little heart. 

My chest squeezed in anticipation.