Chapter 16-"Goodbye. Promise me you'll be OK?"

Start from the beginning

My alarm went off separating us and I groaned, Luke chuckled and I grabbed my clothes before getting dressed into black ripped skinny jeans, a grey shirt with the words 'It's not just a band to me', my Sleeping with Sirens shoes, a black beanie and a plain black Varsity jacket. I slipped on my 'Wrists are for bracelets' bracelet and gold starfish earrings. I walked down the corridor and saw Harry sneaking a girl out of the room.

I fake coughed and he turned around.

"Hey Lil." He smiled.

"Lily. and did Ashton give permission for you to have a girl over?" I asked him.

"No but I'm-" I cut him off.

"Tut, tut, tut." I laughed before walking downstairs. I started making breakfast for Luke and I when Hollie came downstairs.

"You know when the boys are on tour can you help me decorate the baby room?" She asked quietly, I nodded excitedly.

"YES!!" I screamed, she laughed and we hugged.

"Great, thank you!" She exclaimed.

"It's fine, do you want something to eat?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure." She smiled. I began making pancakes, I felt arms around my waist and I leaned into Luke.

"Thanks for the mark." He laughed.

"Just to show people you're mine." I giggled.

"Well I am." He replied, my phone buzzed and I grabbed it. I had a text off Tobie.

From: Tobie :-)

Look what I woke up to ;) x

Attached to it was a picture of Chase asleep on his chest.

To: Tobie :-)

Oh yeah wanna see what I woke up to? prepare to be Jelly!! x

I sent him a picture of Luke in boxers. I soon got a reply.

From: Tobie :-)

I'm happy with what I got :) x

To: Tobie :-)

I can feel the jealousy over text ;-) only joking, have fun *wink wink* x

"Why do you send kisses?" Luke whined.

"Cause we're friends. He's gay Luke, for the sixteenth time." I smiled.

"I know but he's an attractive boy and he's older then me and I'm just...me." Luke whimpered, my jaw fell open. I grabbed my phone and clicked on one of his Selfies he had posted on twitter.

"Luke you're so cute. Marry me? Have my children. asdfghjkl. too hot. Oh god hormonal teen comments." I laughed. He was looking at his shoes.

"Babe, you, is amazing! You are the most attractive person I know and I don't care if he's older, I like you and everything that comes with you." I smiled, he looked up and I pressed my lips to his.

"Millions of girls would do anything at the chance to even see you in person." I smiled, he looked at me and pulled me into a hug. I cupped his cheeks.

"You, Luke Robert Hemmings, are so fucking beautiful, amazing, talented and perfect. I don't deserve you at all." I told him honestly. He smiled at me and I pressed my forehead against him.

"Promise me if you ever feel like that again you'll come talk to me?" I asked him.

"Yes, I promise." He told me.