30

People at school
started to sneer at them
when they walked into school.

But they weren't important.

What important was the way he held her hand, as if nothing could stop them.

What's important is the way she looked at him, the past fading into nothingness as a future awakened.

What's important is the way he went to her, with fireworks and a stupid grin.

You know that love where everything is red hot, where those touch leaves a small fire? Their eyes have their own spark inside them when they look at you?

That was not their love.

Their love was a cool, icy breath on the first day of winter. Their love was running to the pile of leaves together in fall. Their love was reading lazily in the rain of spring. Their love, was swinging side by side in the park in the middle of Summer.

Their love was something that was rare, and bloomed over the years. It was not a fire. Fires would burn out.

Their love was the sun rising to let the moon rest.

Their love was endless and unlimited.

And what's important, was that this love, this love would go through trials of everything. And it depends on them, to overcome it.

But, that's in the future. The present was the fact that for now, they were happy.

For now, she was happy.

-
Zee

My head is hurting from flashing lights and sounds and some shit is going on that's getting me pissed but thank fuck for this ship.