Chapter 4: Naruto Khan

Need To know
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1.)I own nothing except the Oc's
2.)this will be a harem Fanfic and it will have lemons don't like it well there are plenty of other Fanfics out there
3.) if you don't like this story please don't be mean and tell me that
"Character's speaking"

"Character's thought"

"Justus's"

"Bjiuu speaking"

"Bjiuu thought"

"Summon speaking"

"Summon thought"

Time Skip

Places

(Author)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An:/ I've made a decision on Naruto's First realm he will conquer after he conquerors Ninjato (the elemental nations realm name) and it'll be the Gears Of war Realm which will be called Subterra reason being I want Naruto to have a very warlike people and the Terrans and Locust of that world know only war plus do you want to fight a locust or a Terran of that world
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Council Room

Naruto smiled as he sat in the council room the throne, he had conjured up for himself was Grand and imposing and terrifying, to say the least Sarutobi was next to him they were looking at a very interesting site it was the shinobi and civilian council members about to come to blows.

The chamber itself was shaped in the way of an ancient Roman style architecture with Ninja clan heads to the left, and civilian leaders to the right.

The jonin of the village themselves were also there but even they were enjoying the site.

Now reason being was simple everyone knew that the clan heads could kill the civilians no problem, and the civilians also knew it but the fact that the mighty and strong clan heads and the stubborn and self-centered civilians were yelling at each other.

And looking as if blows were about to come out of nowhere was funny as hell to both the would-be conqueror and the back in the prime Hokage.

"Never thought I would be happy to see ordinary mortals try and kill each other it does the mind of a conqueror good to see it."

Sarutobi now back in his prime looked at Naruto with a raised eyebrow he was wearing his old jonin outfit with the Hokage robes on.

"Oh, so you're a conquer now."

Naruto smirked as he laughed a little after he had brought Sarutobi back into his prime.

He saw that the now renewed Hokage was just as angry as he was to find he was controlled that's when Naruto made a vow, Raiden and Shinnok would pay along with their follower's and warriors.

"Soon I will be but for now I'll enjoy the show."

"Are you sure they say too much of a good thing is bad for you."

"The ones who said that haven't had that much of something good."

"Speaking of which if you aren't Minato's son why do you look like him and not your biological father and mother."

"Take a guess Jiji."

Sarutobi smiled at still being called grandfather to the boy it brought happy memories of being with the boy when he wasn't controlled.

When his actions were entirely his own and not others as he looked at the boy, he took on a thinking face.

"Hmmm Genjutsu."