TEN

Viktor had just met me in front of the car and leaned down to kiss me when my best friend ran out. Phichit stops before the driveway starts and waves at me.

I smile and wave, "Hey Phichit!" I take Viktor's hand and lead him inside. Once inside Viktor looks around the house, at least what he can see so far. Our fingers still intertwined, I lead him into the kitchen where Phichit's mother is making dinner.

"We're here." I announce. She turns towards us, her eyes scan Viktor like she is reading his soul. "This is Viktor Nikiforov, my boyfriend."

"Hello!" Viktor smiles and waves, his body leans slightly towards mine. "It's nice to meet you."

Her body relaxes and her lips curl into a smile. "Hi to you too Viktor. I'm Phichit's mom and the one taking care of Yuri."

Viktor shakes her hand she stretched out to him. "You have a beautiful house."

"Thank you." She smiles at him before returning to prepping the food. "Yuri, why don't you show him around the house. We still have a little before dinner."

"Yes ma'am." I reply before pulling Viktor out of the kitchen. I take him through each room, except the master bedroom. Phichit introduced Viktor to his hamsters when I showed his room.

The last room I take him to is mine. The deep blue wall and curtains make it dark. He keeps his smile as he takes in every inch of the room until we are sitting on my bed.

Viktor notices the picture on my bedside table. "Is that your family?"

I look away from the picture, sadness weighing in my heart. "Yeah."

"Yuri?" Viktor pulls my face up gentle so our eyes meet. "What's wrong?"

"A couple months after I left to live here with Phichit, my mother got really sick." I swallow the lump in my throat. "She didn't make it. About two weeks later, my dad got sick too."

Viktor's expression falls, his eyes flooded with sadness. "I'm so sorry Yuri, you must have been so upset."

"It's okay." I give him a smile, but it's weak and sad. "I'm fine."

Viktor suddenly throws his arms around me pulling me in for a hug. "I am here for you Yuri!"

I let out a happy sigh leaning into him more. JJ never comforted me when I was upset, he just gave me space. I mean space was good too, but comfort works so much better for me. "Thank you Viktor."

I feel him pepper my neck with kisses, his lips finding my weak spot quickly. I let out a pleasured gasp, my hands flying to the Russian's body. Viktor's hand runs down my side stopping right above my pants line. His thumb presses on my hip bone causing me to moan quietly.

Great, he found my weak spot.

Viktor stops kissing my neck longing enough for me to catch the smile spread across his lips. He trails kisses up my neck, over my jaw bone, then to my lips.

I push my fingers through his platinum silver hair as he kisses me deeply. "Viktor." He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. His icy blue eyes blocked by his eyes lids.

"Yuri!" Phichit's mom yells from downstairs. "Dinner is ready."

"Alright!" I yell back.

"You and Viktor wash your hands then come down stairs to eat." She yells again.

Viktor smiles at me, pecking my lips before getting up. I take his hand leading him to the bathroom, he leans against my back as I wash his and my hands.