"I like being here, but we need space sometimes."

"I know, but I just got you back Tiana. It just eases my mind knowing that you're here and I know that you're safe." Jongin explained.

"I know." I could see where Jongin was coming from. After us being apart during break and then rekindling our relationship for the past few days, it felt weird knowing that if I went back to my apartment, I wouldn't be seeing Jongin as often as I was.

"How was your day?" I asked changing the subject.

"It was all right. We got some guys interested in playing next semester and we have training in a couple weeks. You start dance practice back up tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah. Get this, I recruited some new members and got a guy to join!" I said with excitement.

"You got a guy to join?"

"Yeah."

"And why are you excited?"

"Because most guys, don't usually join dance teams, especially if they can't dance, but he said he has experience and that he'd be there." I smiled.

"Was he better looking than me?" Jongin said unexpectedly.

"What's that have to do with anything?"

"You just seem way too excited about this one guy joining. Did you forget, I'm your boyfriend?" Jongin retorted.

"Of course I didn't forget. It's hard not to. You're gorgeous." I said nonchalantly.

I'm suddenly on my back and Jongin's hovering above me. He then leans in really close to my left ear and whispers, "As long as you know that you're mine, we're good." Jongin pulls away as if nothing happened and he got up and walked into his room.

What the hell was that? I shake my head in confusion and get up. I go into Jongin's bathroom and take a shower. It had been a long day and I just wanted to wash it all away.

// Meanwhile //

Alice returns from Jongin's apartment to her own apartment, where Luhan was waiting for her. "Hey" she said with a smile.

"Hey, you." Luhan said with a smile. He hesitantly held out a bouquet of a dozen roses towards Alice with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"These are for you. They . . Uh reminded me of you." He said no really making eye contact. Alice blushes and takes the bouquet wholeheartedly. 

"Thank you. They're pretty."

"Just like you." He whispered as he kicked the ground and hesitantly looked up at Alice. 'He's too cute' Alice thought in her head.

"Do you want to head inside?" Alice asked.

"Sure." Alice and Luhan head inside and go to her apartment. "How was the nail salon with Nalani?" Luhan asked.

"It was great. Tiana came as well." 

"You tricked her into going?" 

"No. I just invited her and after she agreed, I told her Nalani was joining us." 

"Was she mad?"

"Not at all. She actually wanted to clear the air with Nalani. Those two had to be reunited. I wasn't necessarily stuck in the middle, but I felt like we needed to be a trio again. Especially with everything going on around Tiana's mentality."

"How is she doing?"

"She's doing better. She's staying with Jongin, which I think is the reason why she's been doing so well. They're like yin and yang. They're perfect for each other." 

"Well, she is his mate." Luhan smirked. 

"Thats true." 

"Like you're my mate." Luhan said as he sat down on Alice's couch and pulled her into his lap. "Luhan," Alice blushed. 

Alice hesitantly lies her head down on Luhan's chest and sighs. "Are you okay, Alice?" Luhan whispered. 

"Yeah. I just wish everything could go back to how it was before winter break. We were all so happy and then Tiana had her panic attack. Ever since then, nothing has been the same." She admits. 

"We're still the same." Luhan said as he looked down at her with a smile.

"Yeah." She smiles back.

"And Tiana and Jongin are the same. In fact, I'm pretty sure their relationship got better since she's had her attack, even though they hadn't spoke to one another in so long."

"That's true." She agrees. 

"And, you still have your best friend. I think everything is exactly how it should be." Luhan smiled. 

"Yeah. You're right, Lulu. You always know what to say." Alice smiles.