"Guys split up ok? God damn this is all my fault!" I said tearing up.

"Shhh baby calm down it's ok." Justin said holding me while I cried. Chaz came and hugged me too and said it wasn't my fault.

"I'll meet you guys here in 15 minutes k? I'll call you if there's a problem." Chaz said after I had calmed down a bit.

"O-ok." I said. God I always stutter when I cry. Chaz then ran off into the dark.

"Hey look at me."Justin said tilting my head up to him. I looked him in the eyes.

"This isn't your fault. Promise me you'll stop saying it is. Ok?" Justin said. I just sighed.

"I promise. In 15 minutes ok?"

"K. See you then." He said giving me a kiss and a hug and ran off too. I ran to the only place that we always go when were upset. The first place we all met. The park. I saw a figure on the swings and sat down next to it. I sighed.

"Hey." I said. He could tell I was crying.

"You've been crying. Why?" Ryan asked me.

"Well what do you think?" I asked.

"Look, Kylie I-"

"No Ryan. This is my fault. I shouldn't have said that. I was just kidding but I took it too far. I'm sorry Ryan. I love you and the guys so much and when we fight, a part of me is missing. I'm seriously sorry Ryan. Please forgive me." I said starting to cry again.

"Kylie please stop crying. I overeacted and I'm sorry. I'm just jealous of what you and Justin have and I just wish I could have that too. I love you and the guys so much too. I hate it when we fight, and I hate it when you cry. There's nothing to forgive you for either." Ryan said hugging me tight.

"I told the guys I would meet themback at the house in 15 minutes. We should probably start walking now."

"Ok. Friends?"

"Best friends." I said giving him the biggest hug I could.

"Wow. You know that was one of the stupidest fights we have ever had?"

"Yes. Yes it was." I said and we both started laughing. When we got back to the house, the guys were already waiting. There was a sigh of relief from them and we all went inside and watched tv for a little while.

"I'll be right back." I said.

"K" I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 

"God dammit guys! You didn't tell me I looked like this! Ugghhh!" I said coming out with my mascara and eyeliner running with puffy eyes.

"Well, we didn't want to make you feel bad!" Chaz said.

"You guys are mean." I said laughing. They all started laughing. I went back to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I went up to my room and got dressed and put some makeup on. I put on my absolutley favorite outfit that the guys got me for my birthday a few weeks ago and I haven't worn it yet. I usually only wear my outfits once but I know for a fact I'll wear this one more than once. I smiled at that thought. I went downstairs and sat on the couch. They all just stared at me.

"What? Did I put too much makeup on? I knew it!" I said as I got up to go back to the bathroom to take off some makeup.

"No K-k-kylie. Y-y-you look b-beautiful." Justin stuttered. I just beamed and walked back over, putting my hands to my cheeks because I knew I was blushing.

"Stop staring at me!!" I said hiding my face.

"Aww look who's blushing "Justin said coming back to my senses.

"Uhhh guys you can close your mouths now." I told Chaz and Ryan who really had there mouths open.

"Sorry." Chaz said quickly and they both stopped staring.

"Well that was awkward, for me at least." I said sitting with Justin and cuddling nest to him.

"Yes it was." Chaz said. After that, we just watched Spongebob (hehehe I'm watching it right now!) and I somehow drifted off to sleep. I woke up and looked at the clock.  Oh shit it's like 3:30 in the afternoon! There were people pounding on the door and our phones were going off nonstop.

"Fuck Fuck fuck fuck!!! Guys wake up!" I yelled as I saw them looking at the time. I ran to the door.

"OMG I AM SO SORRY!!" I said to Pattie.

"You gusy better get up now before I have to come in and beat you two!! You have ten minutes!!! Our flight is gonna leave really soon!!! Go go go!!" Pattie said " I'll be out in the car waiting but I'm counting the minutes!"

"Ok Pattie.We're really sorry about this!!" I yelled running upstairs to grab the rest of my stuff.

"Yea yea yea." She said walking out to the car.

"What the hell is going on?!" Ryan asked, obviously not seeing the time.

"Look at the fucking time Ryan!!We fell asleep!" I yelled.

"Awww shit!!!!" He said running around the house like me and the guys were. We were running into each other, flipping out. When we finaly finshed, we got into the car and speeded to the airport with Pattie rambling on and on about how we need to set alarm clocks blah blah blah blah blah. We ran into the airport and luckily there was barley anyone in security. Then we ran all the way to our gate.

"This is the last boarding call for flight 257." We heard the speakers announce. That's our flight! We gave the flight attendant our tickets and ran onto the plane.

Hey guys sorry this wasn't as long of a chapter as I said. I wrote these on different days and today I'm really depressed. My sister got kicked out of the house and ya it's already getting late and it's Sunday and I have to go take a shower but I might be staying at my friends house tonight so it's cool :) I hope my sister comes back soon but sorry for telling u about my depressedness. The next chapter I write will be longer I promise. Thank you so much to all y fans and the votes and stuff. I love you!