The night air was chilly and the stars, including the moon, were so bright. The crickets were singing loudly. I grabbed the railing of the balcony and inhaled. "So what's the top secret?" I asked him.

Changsub shook his head, smiling. "Nothingㅡ" he replied. "I just wanted to give you my gift."

I looked at him. "Oh! You got me one?"

"What do you take me for?"

"Aye," I said, grinning. I nudged at his arm through my elbow. "You didn't have to get me one. What you guys did for me tonight was enough."

"I wanted to get you something." he said. "Don't worry, it's not as extravagant as my bike." He added with a sheepish grin.

I grinned back, and then he took out a notebook from his backpack. It was a hardbound, black leather notebook. "Here, it's a music notebook. It's not much but I really wanted to get it for you." he said.

I took the notebook with a smile. "Thank you, Changsub."

"Open it at home. I mean, go through the pages." he said.

I nodded. "Okay." I looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks again."

He just looked at me with a faint smile for a while, and then to my surpriseㅡhe wrapped his arms around me, hugging me warmly.

My heartbeat was out of control. It was quick and loudㅡand I knew that at that moment, Changsub could probably feel it too.

"Changsub-ah..." I mumbled through his shirt.

I felt his hand caressing my hair. "Thank you for coming into my life." he said awkwardly but sincerity filled his voice. "I hope you're happy. Always."

My arms came to life and slowly, I wrapped them around him too. It was so, so strange and comfortable at the same time. "I hope you are, too. Always."

When we pulled away from each other, Changsub has this coy smile on his face and the moonlight reflected on his eyes. I was trying to keep my cool even though I know, I know better than to deny thatㅡthisㅡthis could be falling in love. Again.

"Hyung? Oh!" Sungjae suddenly popped out from the door. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I didn't mean to interrupt something that could have happened if I didn't come," he said, making my cheeks heat up even more. "ButㅡI came to say I have to go. I know, I know I'm gonna miss the rest of the fun but I have to be a responsible senior college student."

Changsub frowned at him. "Already? Are you kidding me?"

Sungjae sighed. "Okay, actually, Hayoung needs to go already because she's a good senior college student and I'm a gentleman who's gonna drive her home."

"I knew it!" Changsub said.

"She's leaving? I should talk to her." I told them and excused myself, hearing Sungjae teased Changsub as I left.

I was hugging the notebook he gave me when I saw Hayoung waiting for me by the living room. Eunkwang is the one singing now and all the ladies were cheering for him because the song he picked was pretty high.

"Eonni!" Hayoung called with a smile. "I have to go back to the dorm."

"Sungjae told me."

"Ah, yes. He said he needs to go, too."

I grinned. "Yah! Focus on your studies, OK? There's not much time left until you graduate. Wait until then."

She frowned. "Why are you saying that? I don't even like anyone!"