I looked at Eunkwang and smiled, "Hi, I'm Park Chorong. It's nice to meet you."

Eunkwang smiled back nicely and shook hands with me. "Woah, you're really pretty! I heard a lot about you so it's nice to finally see that you're not fictional." He joked.

I laughed rather shyly. I am way overhyped about the fact that Lee Changsub spoke about me too with his friends. "Nope, I'm very real." I said.

"Hyung, when I first saw her, we had almost the same reaction." Sungjae said.

Changsub frowned and pulled my hand and Eunkwang's apart. "Stop it you two! You're making her uncomfortable." He said.

I waved both my hands. "No, noㅡ"

"I'm a girl but I had the same exact thought." Bomi said, smiling.

I laughed. My cheeks are tomatoes. "Why are you guys being like this! Well, it really is my birthday, I guess."

"And your precious day calls for an awesome celebration!" Namjoo said cheerfully.

They prepared lots of food, snacks, and drinks. We ate with upbeat songs playing in the background. It wasn't really awkward at all. Apparently, Namjoo and Sungjae know each other. They used to train together and they're pretty close. Sungjae also knows Hayoung. They're in the same university, though it took her quite a while to remember him. Bomi and Eunkwang have their own worldㅡlaughing by themselves. Eunji asked Changsub questions from time to time and I'm just talking to all of them from time to time. At that very moment, I was really, really happy.

After dinner, Eunji set up the karaoke. Eunkwang turned out to be a fan of Apink, or he said so. When Eunji started singing, he cheered like a kid from the couch.

"Thanks for bringing your friends." I told Changsub who was sitting beside me.

He smiled. "I was worried they'd make your party explode."

"In a good way."

"So," he said. "How old are you?"

I frowned. "Don't even ask."

"Why! Waitㅡdon't tell me you're older than you look like?" he said with a chuckle.

"How old do I look like?"

His eyebrow raised while thinking it through. "Actually, you look eighteenㅡbut no, I can't accept that you're that young..."

I grinned and this time, raised my eyebrow at him. "How old are you?"

"I'm not old!"

I laughed. "Too defensive."

"Seriously!"

"Okay, let's say our ageㅡin three."

"Deal."

And then we counted together, "Three, two, oneㅡtwenty seven!"

Both our eyes widened. We stared at each other for a moment and then we burst out laughing. "Ohmygosh! I can't believe it!" I said.

"Heol..."

"What's your birthmonth?" I asked.

"February."

I nodded. "Date?"

"Twenty-six." He replied with a smirk.

"Twenty-sixth of February, nineteen-ninety-one. Noted."

He smiled and scooted a little closer towards me. "Can we talk somewhere else for a moment?" he asked.

My heartbeat races. "Their balcony, I guess?"

"That would do."

As we went, Namjoo winked at meㅡmaking me smile and blush stupidly.