To the writers

First, I want to say yall some Talented people. I really enjoy yall Prince fan fiction. I have been on a Reading Journey because of it. As a thank you I wanted to List a couple of things I love in Yall stories.

1) The Studio B Thing. I don't know when studio B became famous among Yall ( Was it the Oprah interview?) but I smile and laugh when I read about it or when it comes up in the story.

2) Mama, I didn't know it was such a thing with Prince until I saw yall using it in yall stories which made me go watch his stuff and see how much he used it. I always joke that once I see that pop up in the story the woman is much as his at that point.

3) Yes the Gold chain thing, Prince knew what he was doing and that's all I'am going to say about that.

4) When the woman finds out she is pregnant, Always the highlight in the story, It's just fun to watch the story develop and look for the signs, Like when yall write she is starting to feel tried or she starts having mood swings.

5) The use of Prince real facts, it just adds a nice touch to the stories, like for example the fact of him being a vegetarian , or being kicked out when he was young.

6) The invite to Paisley Park, When this happens I know the story is about to pick up.

7) When you quote his movies or songs, It just adds a cute touch, like if he gets into a argument with the woman and ask " Why you wanna treat me so bad".

8) When the P. Family shows up, It's always fun to see how Shelia, Jerome, Morris, Rosie, Cat, etc Interact in the story.

9) Watching the relationship build, Reading along as the Characters feelings grow is the best part of reading the fanfiction.

10) When you put in one of his songs to express how he is feeling, Put into the right context this could really work.

11) The use of Prince gif in a story, These are always funny and adds a nice humor to it.

12) Timeframes, I love the different time frames and it helps to give yall some material for the stories because you have something to work with.