Two

Jahseh

Jahseh

"Bitch, whoever is on that phone you can't get unglued from better be important!" Cassie shouted at me.

"Sorry, it's Jahseh." I told her.

"Wait you're texting the nigga?" Cassie seemed shocked.

"Yeah, I can't give anyone his number though. It's unknown on my phone."

"Ski didn't do that for me." Cassie said, sounding jealous.

"I'm sorry," I said absentmindedly as I responded to Jahseh's 'when I'm gonna see you again girl?' Text.

Me: when ever 😊

Jahseh: tonight? I'll fly you out to Colorado to come sit backstage for my show. And you can bring that girl Ski was fuckin with.

Me: really?

Jahseh: do I look like I play games?

No.... the answer to that was no.

"Jahseh wants to fly us out to Colorado to go see the concert tonight."

"Really?" Cassie asked.

I showed her the messages. She began jumping up and down and squealing.

Me: that's a yes.

About an hour later, Cassie and I were sitting in the Boise airport waiting for our first class flight to Colorado.

I was getting nervous butterflies. It had been a week and a half since I'd seen Jahseh. My stomach started going from the butterflies to being nauseous. It's been like this all week.

I grumbled and rested my head on the seat in the airport.

"You okay girl? You just went pale white." Cassie said.

"I just don't feel good. My stomach has been acting up for about a week now." I told her.

"Maybe you have the flu." Cassie suggested.

"Maybe," I agreed.

About fifteen minutes later Cassie and I were able to board the plane. We got in and took our seats in first class and prepared ourselves for take off.

My stomach began spinning and I got that familiar feeling in the back of my throat. I lunged out of my chair and made it to the bathroom just in time to puke my guts up into the toilet.

I flushed the toilet when I was finished and rested my head on the toilet seat.

"Are you okay?" I heard Cassie ask through he door.

"Yeah, I think it's just nervous jitters." I replied.

"Let me in." I opened the door for Cassie and she stared at me.

"When is your period due?" She asked.

"May 10th. Why?" I responded, completely oblivious to her question.

"Alessandra it's the 17th." Cassie stared at me. Her eyes were wide.

"Of April?" I asked.

"No, May."

"What? That would mean..." I paused.

"You're a week late," Cassie finished my thought.

"That's weird. Normally I'm super regular." I responded.

"Alessandra are you stupid?!"she basically shouted. "You could be pregnant!"

"What? No... I haven't..." the thought of Jahseh ran through my head. "Oh fuck."