The other blinks, "They don't really debut groups, but if you want, I'll help."

Hyung Seok, looking him in the eye, starts to explain his reason, "A scouter from DY agency scouted me. He said there was going to be an audition for a group soon."

The other perks up, "Really?"

He nods.

Duk Hwa smiles, clearly happy with the news, "Great. This makes my job easier."

...

Duk Hwa pulled out a small chart, "If you want to be a singer, you don't have to dance, but it's preferred."

With that in mind, he goes online and searches up dance moves.

"Since it's preferred, you're going to practice these dance moves. You'll have to freestyle, so make sure you remember them."

Putting on the music, he stated, "The company lets you provide your own music, so don't worry. Also, I'll help you with your dancing choreography."

Before realizing it, their meet-up ended up being practice for the audition.

Watching the video, Hyung Seok tried his best to memorize the moves. Taking the images in his head, he stares attentively at the screen. Once the video ended, Duk Hwa asked him if he was ready before playing the music; wanting him to reenact the dance moves.

Nervous, Hyung Seok stands up, shaking.

This is my first-time dancing in front of someone! What if I do badly?

Sensing his nervousness, Duk Hwa tries to calm him down, "Don't worry if you do badly. This is your first-time dancing in front of someone, right? Just try to dance what you remember and we'll work from there."

Nodding, he breathes in and out, calming himself down. Thinking through the dance moves, he starts nodding his head to the beat. Finding his chance to join in, he starts moving.

Starting with a stretch of his foot, he smoothly glides to the left. Moving his right arm to the mid-section of his stomach, he pulls it in midair, making his arm go right.

The song changed. He was confused and even panicked for a second, but nonetheless, continued to dance.

Placing his hand on his belt, he jumped when the music sped up. Moving his legs outward, he curves one leg left and right while having a slight skip in it, and does that with his other leg; continuing to do that before moving to the next dance move.

Duk Hwa is transfixed, wondering how he learned so fast.

He really is talented...

After dancing a little longer and fixing some minor mistakes, Duk Hwa crosses out a word on the small chart before clapping his hands once.

"Time to sing while dancing."

The slightly tired teenager blinks, clearly confused.

Understanding him being confused, he continued, "If you want to become an idol, you're going to have to dance and sing at the same time."

Hyung Seok blinks in confusion before he nods to show that he's listening.

...

Duk Hwa claps his hands.

"Break time."

Hyung Seok dropped down on the ground. He hasn't been this tired since he started exercising in his other body. He never knew singing and dancing could be this hard. The fact that Duk Hwa didn't let him stop until he sang the right notes and the right dance moves, didn't help.

"Since you're already practicing your singing while dancing, and taking a break. I will explain how the songs work for the audition."

"The audition will have three songs of your choice. Depending on whether they like your singing or not, they won't listen to your other songs."

Hyung Seok nodded, still tired from the practice.

Blinking, Duk Hwa stopped explaining for a second, wondering what he was forgetting.

"Ah!"

The loud sound made Hyung Seok jump. Glancing up at his friend, he tilted his head.

"I know what I forgot," he exclaimed as he ran out of his room to get something.

On the ground, he patiently waits, still not knowing what's happening.

Coming back into the room, Duk Hwa hands him a water bottle.

"You have to be hydrated at all times. I'm sorry that I didn't give that to you earlier."

Hyung Seok smiles, waving it off, "It's fine."

Grabbing the water bottle, he opens it before drinking the soothing drink down his throat. That's exactly what he needed at the moment.

Letting him take a short break, Duk Hwa continues.

Giving him tips and telling him what to do, he lets Hyung Seok memorize the information. Looking around, he stands up to sit by his computer. He goes online and searches up DY agency before finding the application. Already knowing what Hyung Seok was auditioning for, he began to fill it out; only asking Hyung Seok questions on the ones he didn't know.

Finishing it up, he smiles, "Done!"

Hyung Seok was too tired to voice a response, only giving him a small groan.

Getting rid of the tiredness, he sat up.

"What?"

Duk Hwa faced him, "Oh, don't worry. I already filled out your application."

Hyung Seok blinked a few times before remembering why he was practicing in the first place. He was going to audition.

He paled at the idea: I forgot that I still have to audition! What if I mess up? What if I don't get in?!

Hyung Seok has performed before an audience before, but that was for a school festival. This was different, he's going to sing and perform in front of professionals. He could somehow keep his cool during the last performance, but that was only because he was performing with Duk Hwa. This time, he's going to audition by himself.

Knowing that a way to get rid of his nervousness was to think of other stuff. He tries to think on the positive side of things. Trying to find it, he ends up remembering that Jae Yeol will audition too. Recalling that, his tense shoulders started to relax as his face started to regain color. Feeling better, he smiled:

At least I won't be alone.

...

A/N: Hello! Sorry if you don't like the slow pace! I like taking my time with scenes, so you most likely won't see the audition part until after a few chapters.

The dance scene was my first attempt, so it might've not been that good... Oh well. If you guys don't want me to go into detail with the dancing, then please say so! Writing out the dance scenes are somewhat draining, for some reason. I don't mind doing it, though! If you guys want more descriptive dance scenes in the future, please give me suggestions (like dance videos or a certain group I should watch)! I need a reference if I'm going to write them out (I'm not a dancer...).