{2}

Catarina Calvo

"Get in your bunks, inmates

"Get in your bunks, inmates." A big old baldy called out. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes as my worn out slippers rubbed against the hard floor.

I let out a sigh as I reached my bunk, my 'bunk buddy' was already settled on the top. I licked my chapped lips, God I with I had a chapstick. As I was about to settle into the hard bed, I felt the need to use the bathroom. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I climbed out and walked towards the guard before they could call lights out.

"I have to use the bathroom." I stated. The oldie stared at me with a pissed expression.

He adjusted his belt, straightening his back. "It's a little late, inmate. Get to your bunk." He poked his tongue against his cheek.

"I will piss all over this floor if I don't use the bathroom in the next minute." I gave him a bored expression, he stared for a few moments before sighing.

"Two minutes." I nodded a thanks before rushing to the bathroom. I really was about to piss myself.

I got to my wing washrooms. I quickly made my way to a cubical, unfortunately there was no doors on our wing because there was a lot of fights here. The bitches kept knocking them off the hinges, the guards gave up on asking for them to get fixed.

A figure walked past the cubical I was currently using, I looked up at the shadow. "I want you out of here before I finish my shower." Her cold voice echoed throughout the north wing.

I nodded a reply, her eyes flickered up and down as she stared at my frame. Her lip turned up before she continued to walk towards the showers. Holy shit, I just almost died.

I quickly finished up and stepped out of the cubical, I couldn't flush because all the chains were temporarily broken, thank God I only pissed. I walked towards the small sinks opposite the cubical. Here was water dripping from the tap.

I held my hands under the small drops until my hands were all wet. Farah would shank me if I interrupt her shower and right now I wasn't looking for any trouble right now.

I shook my hands dry as I began walking out, I was looking down as I walked. I jumped out of my skin when I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry." I mumbled before looking up.

I frowned my eyebrows when his hazel eyes met mine. His hand quickly gripped my cheeks as his cold stare shot through me. "You didn't see me." He hissed through his teeth.

My heart began beating rapidly, as I watched his jaw clench. I nodded in a daze. I watched his eyes scan my face before he let go of me. "Go." I frowned with more confusion. "Now, Calvo." He pushed me slightly.