Chapter 11: Out of Control

3rd Person POV:

Back in Hammerhead, Noctis and the gang prepared themselves to held to Niflheim to obtain the crystal and rescue you from the mandala's curse as Luna stayed in Hammerhead with Cor for her own safety.

Noctis couldn't get you out of your head, constantly wanting to know how you're doing and what your next plan is, but it still ached him thinking of having to lose you to set you free from the mandala's clutches.

"I'll save you, I promise."

Currently, they are on a train going through Tenebrae, and then ending as close as possible in Niflheim.

Noctis started fidgeting on his phone, scrolling through pictures of you and him together.

He smiled but still couldn't his mind off you knowing that you were in grave danger.

Time stopped.

Noctis looked up, everything, everyone, was stuck in time before he heard a voice.

"Noctis?"

It sounded exactly like you so he followed the voice to the next car door when he encountered the last person he wanted to see...

Ardyn.

He laughed returning to his normal voice, "You should've seen the look on your face! Did you really think it was truly your beloved?".

Noctis wasn't happy, he warped to him but Ardyn dodged it and laughed again as he reappeared in the next car.

Noctis chased after him, before cornering him at the end of the train.

Noctis pinned him against the wall, with Ardyn struggling to break from Noctis' grasp.

"What did you do to her?!" Noctis yelled, tightening his grip around Ardyn.

"I made her better. Stronger than she was ever before. You're wasting your breath. She's done for!" Ardyn laughed.

Noctis eyes were burning red as he let his hands off Ardyn's neck pushing into the metal wall.

"You're wrong!" Noctis summoned his sword and was about to swing at him but Ardyn disappeared before Noctis could do anything to him.

Noctis caught his breath as Ardyn's encounter filled him with rage as he remembered his words.

Nothing you can do to save her...

"No! I will save her!" Noctis mentally yelled to himself when suddenly darkness swept over him and all he saw was nothing but pitch black.

It was a vision.

He stood in place inspecting around him, when you appeared, causing him to fully turn his body, as your back was turned to him. Noctis attempted to approach when he noticed your off-demeanor.

With your face not leaving the ground, you turned your body slowly, and lifted your head, causing Noctis to have his eyes widen.

You held a glowing white eye, but your other was the familiar [Eye Color] hue, filled with tears as you weakly cried out for him.