demonic battle

Author's Notes: I claim no rights or do not own the Inuyasha series and its characters. All though this story is completely my own idea. Warning.....it may contain some sexual scenes so read at your own risk!   Also I will be featuring some attacks that are in the series as well as some of my own! Please feel free to leave me your comments and reviews, I appreciate knowing what you think. Thanks!

Special Symbols: "regular human speech", *mental speech*, 'thinking', (author's notes), Bold - demonic speech, Italic - angelic speech, Bold italic - mixed speech, CAPS - ATTACKS

Thirteen - demonic battle

After the angels had left all except for both Kikyo and Kanade, Miroku screamed suddenly as he grabbed a hold of his cursed hand.  He clutched the beads that were wrapped around his cursed hand as the wind tunnel that was once in the palm of his hand slowly vanished.  Tears streaked down Miroku's face as he looked confused.  Kanade walked over looking at Miroku's once cursed hand.

"It seems that Kaguya has freed you from the curse that was in your hand." stated Kanade.

"But I thought that the only way that I could be free from the curse was to kill the one whom gave it to me." stated Miroku.

"Normally yet that would be the case but it seems that because you are an ally and a friend to Inuyasha, she freed you from that curse than to face Inuyasha's wrath." stated Kanade.  The monk just slowly nodded his head as what the angel had said made sense.  Then suddenly without warning Inuyasha collapsed as everyone rushed to help him.  A concerned look stretched across Kagome's face.

"Don't worry Kagome, he is all right.  Inuyasha is just exhausted from what happened.  He will be all right once he gets some rest." stated Sesshomaru as he walked over picking up his brother.  Everyone agreed that it was probably best that they all went to get some rest as the battle was far from over.

Meanwhile in the pits of Hell, the three demon lords Takemaru, Naraku, and Menomaru were discussing what they should do about the hanyou Inuyasha

Meanwhile in the pits of Hell, the three demon lords Takemaru, Naraku, and Menomaru were discussing what they should do about the hanyou Inuyasha.  Suddenly a demon burst into the chambers as the demon bowed quickly.

Pardon the interruption my lords but the hanyou Inuyasha has defeated the angels that control Heaven. stated the demon.  The three demon lords looked at the demon surprised.

Impossible.  Not even we could over power them.  How is it possible that a half breed could do what we could not? asked Menomaru.

It seems that he had channeled his demonic rage transforming into something very powerful and dangerous. stated the demon.  What the demon had said shocked them even more.  The only one whom could seem to stop him was a human female. added the demon.

Now what do we do?  He knows that we will be coming to challenge him? asked Takemaru.

We will attack the hanyou during the demon moon.  His two halves will be fighting him for control.  It is the perfect time to strike.  We will take this human hostage and force him to submit to our demands.  Now that Heaven is out of the picture, we will have everything in our control. replied Naraku.  The three demon lords erupted in laughter as they finalized their plans.

Angelic DemonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara