chapter thirty five

Start from the beginning

Taehyung gulped for air as he could no longer breath. He still couldn't believe what was about to go down.

Jungkook grabbed Tae's left leg and started to kiss it on the inner side of the leg. Taehyung moaned when Jungkook started making his way up to his inner thighs, were he made pretty red marks that would soon be purple.

When Jungkook got to Taehyung's dick he lightly kissed the tip before pulling away and held up three lucky fingers on his dominant hand.

"Suck."

One word and Taehyung almost cummed right then and there.

"Yes d-daddy." Taehyung took the fingers in his mouth and started to suck. Hard. He stared at Jungkook in the eyes as he did this. One by one he licked Jungkooks fingers seductively.

Jungkook felt his jeans get tighter. Once Jungkook thought that the fingers were ready to be shoved in a ass he took his fingers out of Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung licked his lips afterwards.

"You ready kitten?" Jungkook asked huskily, making Taehyung blush and nod.

Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's entrance with the first finger that was gonna go inside of Taehyung before he shoved it in. Taehyung squeezed his eyes when this action happened and gasped. Jungkook began to thrust the finger in and out of Tae while the older was just a mess. Moaning, and sweat already dripping off of his now shiny forehead.

Jungkook placed the second finger in and Taehyung arched his back in the chair moaning for the whole school to hear. But he didn't care. Neither of them did.

Jungkook moved his fingers in sync like a pair of scissors inside of Tae, until he found Taehyung's sweet spot.

"Right there daddy!" Taehyung moaned out. Jungkook smirked and began to abuse the bundle of nerves. He shoved the third finger inside of Taehyung's stretched butthole and began thrusting his fingers in and out, making Taehyung scream.

"Right there, right there right there-" and Taehyung groaned out as he cummed.

He blushed,"oops."

Jungkook smirked." You think your done here? And don't think I'm not going to punish you for this." And he took out his slimy fingers. Taehyung whimpered at the lost, but quickly shut up when Jungkook glared at him.

"You don't want me inside of you kitten?" Jungkook asked frowning. Taehyung's eyes widened and he gasped. He shook his head 'no' vigorously." No daddy I w-want to you i-inside of me." And he blushed.

"Ok kitten." Jungkook said before undoing his belt and pulled his jeans down to his ankles including his boxers. Taehyung sucked in breath and nodded, signaling that he was ready to be plunged into.

Jungkook pumped himself a few times before he rubbed Taehyung's entrance with his tip before shoving himself in without warning. Taehyung gasped painfully and clawed Jungkooks back as he bit his shoulder to keep himself from screaming.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's tears fall onto his shoulder. He felt terrible. He rubbed Taehyung's back and whispers sweet nothings into his ear as he let Taehyung get used to his size.

After two minutes of soothing words Taehyung gripped Jungkooks back and nodded. Jungkook lifted Taehyung's legs a little higher so it would be easy and slid in. Jungkook slid out so only his tip was in and slowly but not so slow shoved himself back in. Taehyung's breath hitched again at the pain he felt but did nothing to stop Jungkook from doing it all over again.

Pretty soon Taehyung was screaming "faster daddy, faster daddy!" And even a few "harder!" Jungkook thrusted inside of Taehyung fast and harder putting all of him insid- "RIGHT THERE DADDY! DON'T STOP!" Taehyung moaned out as Jungkook rammed himself in the bundle of nerves, tearing Taehyung apart at the seems.

"Oh my god daddy don't stop." Taehyung whimpered out. Jungkook felt Taehyung clench his ass and Jungkook moaned out a slur of curses.

"I'm gonn-"" me to kitten me to." Jungkook said he quickened his pace in a sloppy manner.  Jungkook began to pump Taehyung's dick making Tae moan out a bunch of feminine moans. Taehyung soon cummed on his lower stomach and Jungkooks lower stomach.

Jungkook thrusted in Taehyung sloppily a few times before he to, cummed inside of Taehyung filling his butt up to the brim with his semen. Jungkook pulled out and leaned his sweaty body on Tae's sweaty body both breathing heavily.

"That breath was breath amazing breath." Taehyung said.

"At least we know who is more dominant out of us two." Jungkook said smirking. Taehyung blushed.

Jungkook got up and kissed Taehyung's shiny forehead and went to a shelf and grabbed  a roll of paper towels.

"You look like a penguin!" Taehyung laughed out but ended up coughing. Jungkook frowned and looked down. He forgot he was still wearing his jeans and boxers on his ankles. He shrugged and walked back to Taehyung ripping off  a rectangle and began cleaning Taehyung's stomach.

Once Taehyung was clean from semen he began to clean himself.

Taehyung's breath hitched as he watched Jungkook clean himself. So... sexy... Taehyung thought to himself replaying of what just happened in his head over and over again. Who knew Jungkook could bring the submissive side out of him. Maybe I've been a submissive this whole time. I just needed someone to bring it out. But who knew Jungkook could be so... dominate...

He's definitely the daddy in this relationship...

A/N
Well that took a turn. Sorry it took so long!!
Love you guys <3