kind souls

Alison's POV

"What was going on out here? Estelle's hurt bad." I ask. "I was backing up in the pool and I ran right into her, I didn't mean to. She hit her head on the side." Aria slurs her words clearly shit faced. "Okay, well I hope you realize you hurt her. I don't want you guys swimming here when I'm not home." I inform her and she nods. "I'm sorry" she apologizes and I walk past her. Hanna waves like an idiot and I can't help but laugh.

I sit by the fire wishing Emily was out here with me. Wishing Estelle could be sitting right next to me, I'm sure she'd be going on and on about how this fire could be better.

Eventually Hanna and Aria climb out of the pool and sit around the fire with me. "You have like the perfect family. It's not fair" Hanna complains and I smile. "You really do. Plus Emily's hot" Aria says and it causes me to laugh. "Yeah." I mumble still laughing.

We talk for a few hours and then all head it. Hanna and Aria fight for the guest room. I leave it up to them and walk up the stairs. I check on the kids and then go into my room.

I jump on the bed where Emily lays and cuddle into her stomach. "What time is it?" she mumbles once I make contact with her. "I don't know" I slur and she puts her arm around me and holds me close.

"How drunk are you?" She asks and I look up at her. "Really drunk" I reply and she smiles and shakes her head. "Hanna always gets drunk now. I wonder if there's anything wrong" I say and cuddle into Emily's neck. "Your right. She hasn't been over and not gotten drunk. Maybe Caleb isn't the perfect husband after all" Emily responds and I nod dozing off into sleep.

Emily's POV

I wake up with Alison tangled up into me. Her legs over mine, her hair in my face, her arm over my bump, and her face in my neck. I feel her every breath and it gives me shivers.

"What do we have to do today?" Ali asks and I look down. "We have Jen's party remember" I remind her and she groans.

We both get out of bed reluctantly and walk down the steps. Hanna and Aria are both in the living room. Hanna on the floor and Aria barely on the couch. Ali pushes Aria onto the couch and puts a blanket over her. She throws a blanket at Hanna and it hits her face. "What!?" She jumps up and Ali laughs. Hanna falls back onto the ground closing her eyes.

Ali makes breakfast and we all eat together. We share laughs around the table and talk loads. It was already almost 12:30 and Jen's party starts at 1.

I pull Ali upstairs to get ready with me. "This?" Ali asks and pulls out a sweater. "Yeah" I reply and she pulls off her shirt. I couldn't help but stare at her.

We kiss Estelle goodbye and leave her to have fun with Aria and Hanna. I don't know why we trust them, well we don't trust Hanna but we trust Aria. We decided to take Elizabeth because she wouldn't let Ali put her down this morning, not that we mind we love Elizabeth.

We turn on the music loud and Ali starts singing. I smile over at her and watch as she sings. I look down at my stomach and rub my bump. I'm so excited to have this baby. It's gonna make things harder around the house but it's definitely worth it. I love seeing our family grow. It makes me so happy.

"Em" Ali snaps me out of my thoughts. "You coming?" She asks and I look over at her and see we're parked on the side of the road. "I mean we could leave I'm so down" Ali says and I shake my head and laugh. I open up my door and Ali does the same.

Ali goes to the side door and grabs Elizabeth out of her car seat. When we walk into the house all eyes immediately turn to us.